Got to ride something orange that is going to be unvailed this week...

Moto-Brian

Hehehehe... I got to ride something that was orange, went fairly well, handles like a 600 and there's only three (until tomorrow) that exist around here...

More info after Wednesday as we were told not to really dish out details, but you sukkas missed out on some fun...

Hopefully, a full write-up on STT's website by next week... We need to get Satan to hook up rides on new bikes for write ups on the site...

In any case, loads of fun that you all didn't get to partake in. YEAH FOR ME!!!:D:D

Hehehehe... I got to ride something that was orange, went fairly well, handles like a 600 and there's only three (until tomorrow) that exist around here...

More info after Wednesday as we were told not to really dish out details, but you sukkas missed out on some fun...

Hopefully, a full write-up on STT's website by next week... We need to get Satan to hook up rides on new bikes for write ups on the site...

In any case, loads of fun that you all didn't get to partake in. YEAH FOR ME!!!:D:D

Technically, I got to at least watch, albeit briefly.

So how do you like the RC8 compared to your 750?

Well, the 750 is track prepped and race set-up so, I prefer it toe to toe. I think maybe Wednesday when we get a full day, I might be able to try and convince them to set it up to suit the track more and will have a better idea. Overall, great first attempt.

Shit I sell KTMs and have not got t oride one yet, where did you getthis oppurtunity

You're a dealer. This was through KTM direct. Dealers will get to see the bike first hand shortly, for sure. I suspect KTM will organize a dealer ride of sorts with their top dealers... Not 100% as it wasn't brought up, but...

I am blessed with being a part of STT and Monte invoted me to attend. It's a great opportunity to be involved at this level with the factory and they are a GREAT group of people. Not just saying it because they allowed me to ride their bikes along with a good number of other coaches. If it sucked, I'd say so or I wouldn't say anything...:D

sorry zerocrash i do not have the time to sit in my office and proof read i need to post and go so that I do not get in to any trouble. ASSHOLE :beating:

:lol::slap: Dick ;)

And maybe if you actually sold something, I'd have something to do with all this time..

damnit! i knew they were gonna let you guys ride it. yet another reason for me to be incredibly pissed off about my situation! fuck my life! lol.

Oh, and did I mention we get to ride them ALL DAY tomorrow? Not sure if you knew that....:D:D:D:D

Maybe we can hook up a side car and you can ride Beotch!!!

this doesn't have anything to do with cheetos, does it?