Alms at Mid Ohio

Mojoe

Like I said in the other post, some friends and I will be there Sat-Sun and will be hanging out in the campground Saturday night, probably. It'll be me, Mike (strictlydatsun on here) and another friend who used to be on here till his ass got banned haha. My roommate could also be coming. I tried to get Nate's AK47 toting ass to come, but to no avail.

I'll wait and see what you guys all figure out and go from there.

I must continue the tradition of getting Jesse more drunk than he has ever been before. Count me in.

I'm never going to drink again... starting right before that weekend and ending right after that weekend.

Joe, you camping with us fucker?

coty, hit one of use up on PM's and we'll get you a few of our #'s. You can camp nears us and we can all hang out and drink if you and your friends aren't a bunch of douche bags.

hopefully ill be making it up that way. Went last year and loved it. Since i am originally from north canton there is a team in the race called "mccann racing" he is one of my dads buds, if ya see them give em a holler....here is a recent article on the vipers

http://www.world-challenge.com/news/story.php?ID=278

I'm never going to drink again... starting right before that weekend and ending right after that weekend.

Joe, you camping with us fucker?

coty, hit one of use up on PM's and we'll get you a few of our #'s. You can camp nears us and we can all hang out and drink if you and your friends aren't a bunch of douche bags.

Last time I camped with you I woke up with a sore butt. I think I'll be going home this time. LOL

I don't drink all that much, so I'll be coming back to Columbus.

hopefully ill be making it up that way. Went last year and loved it. Since i am originally from north canton there is a team in the race called "mccann racing" he is one of my dads buds, if ya see them give em a holler....here is a recent article on the vipers

http://www.world-challenge.com/news/story.php?ID=278

Awesome, you should be begging that guy to let you on his team for some races. It's what I would do haha. They nearly won the Long Beach race a few weeks ago.

I told my friends that some CR people would be in the campgrounds. They don't care about hanging out with you guys. Plus, they're not douche bags (except maybe the one, he did get banned from here). We'll be bringing along some booze, but we're not sharing :p

No that was me, sleep on your back this time. ;)

Oh you sick, sick man. :)

If you're trying to find us in the campground, just look for my huge rain fort. I've got a huge blue tarp, and two 10x25 clear plastic sheets which I'm using to make a rain fort at the edge of the woods. Also, I may have the torches up. Depends if we take Jesse's parents' van or not.

I bought a new tent last night for this adventure. Its 17x10. I'm bringing my camp stove, and a grill to put over the fire. This weekend is going to rock.

I am also bringing a gigantic tent. If we can use my folks van, I'll have the EZ-up, some poles, and some more painters tarp. We could probably make a wicked awsom enclosure.....which may be neccesary, looks like rain sunday morning, and the ground is bound to be soggy. I'll be laying a footprint for my tent.

I've got Jesse's number, so if we don't see the rain fort then we'll call you guys. Hopefully there'll be a spot available near you.

dude look for the rain fort!!!

Seriously, I want a canvass compound, tents all gouped together basecamp sherpa style! Gettin all MASH n'shit!

Very nice day so far. I was soooo pissed off. I didn't realize they were going to do a Corvette parade lap. I left mine at home thinking I'd have to park in the mud. Little did I know that there was a huge Corvette gathering on the infield. We took my friends yellow C6 up there, and had our entire week's admission paid for (because we were in a vette, though we already had the Thrifty coupons thanks to Eric's wife), they gave us a coupon for free food on Sunday, gave us all kinds of other free stuff, amoung other things. Anyways, I'll be rocking my Z06 up there tomorrow, though sadly, they won't be having anymore parade laps. I really wanted to drive on the course for the first time. Ah well. Tomorrow will be better than today, and today was a great day.

sunburn owns me... looks like sun poisoning now... my scalp is blistered... my neck is blistered... i want drugs...

Yeah, I think I got sun poisoning on my nose. The rest of my face doesn't feel too good, either. But, it was worth it. That was a really good race, clean and had a historically significant ending (kinda).

It was cool hanging out with all you guys. The sex life seminar was very nice, haha.