Track Day tomorrow!!!!! Mid Ohio

flounder

Well it was an amazing day. It was very hot,but we got long breaks between sessions. It was nice to meet allot of you today and it was great riding with you too. I am sooooo soooo sore from that track! My best time ended up being 140.02 with allot of avg of 142. Thanks again matt!

Are you planning on doing another trackday at midohio this year?

Im not sure? I my be buying another bike? Or I may sell my bike and buy a decent track bike and a decent road bike? I have some complications... But it happens. But I will let you know if I do. I know gixxie is getting everyone together to do a tracday at putnam

FACK!!! I am SOOOOO tired today. Just got in after the KTM intro day. The RC8 was a little better today than Monday, but could still use some more set-up time. The damn Duke is retarded FUN!!! Drew, you'd been proud of me. Totally sideways off the back straight. So much fun...

I'll be down on the cold side of pit. Look me up - #10 GSXR blue and black...

I'm beat and will be freakin' wiped out tomorrow, but maybe be able to pull a few decent laps...

Drew - wanna bring me water when I come in? I need a pit beotch!!!:D:D

Oh, I got a SHIFT sweatshirt for ya. Faggggg....

hey thanks for the sweatshirt! that thing is baaadass. you get that bike figured out yet??