New intro to CR

Chad is Dead

Home > a different picture of someone from cr racing each week or so, with a brief story. this will change and be archieved

Editorials > a blog of sorts, which anyone who volunteers can write articles for.

Both of these ideas sound really interesting. Can you say more about them?

Also, Shawn, cool pic of the skyline. :cool: However, if I'm going to the top of my wishlist, then I would really want a nighttime pic of the skyline, preferably taken from somewhere on 670 heading eastbound (e.g., around the Grandview Ave exit), which, IMHO, provides the best angle of the skyline.

Both of these ideas sound really interesting. Can you say more about them?

Also, Shawn, cool pic of the skyline. :cool: However, if I'm going to the top of my wishlist, then I would really want a nighttime pic of the skyline, preferably taken from somewhere on 670 heading eastbound (e.g., around the Grandview Ave exit), which, IMHO, provides the best angle of the skyline.

What info would you like?

For the pic, I'm going to try to get something tonight. Hopefully it'll be clear out enough to take a decent pic.

+1

here is a skyline pic I took from childrens hospital parking garage, was going to mess around with it and try a couple different things but haven't had time.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b180/smskinner/100_0230.jpg

This picture, at night, FTW.

anyone who wants to go take pics tonight, let me know. we'll all go out together and take shots from different areas with different cameras and effects. then we can pick the best few, and put it to vote.

okay, so on a PC is looks like crap

i'm doing this on a mac, and it looks 100 times better.

i'm trying to figure out what's going on. the PC is reading the css stylesheet right.

anybody want to help me out on this one? preferably someone with a mac and pc so they can see the difference?