got a minute.....or 90?

Sturg1647545502

I gotta tell you...I'm still watching this and I'm finding a lot of irrefutable evidence...

Really well done.

not really, most of it is skewed and taken out of context. I don't have all the stuff anymore, but in one of my classes we were able to prove something like 90% of their proof to be false

i would like to see some one from the cia, fbi,atf, whoever, sit down and with proof and knock these ideas down. of course that will NEVER happen.

Just like anything in the media, i dont put full trust into what is being presented to me( i am a very cynical and skeptial person by nature...most into political sciecne and international studies have to be). this being said, i would like to see this information either backed up or knocked down. they are highlighting some very serious statements in this video.

LJ: what was the class you took? i love practical applications like that. have any of the articles left over? id really like to get my hands of them!

wow, the empire state building...theres a difference between a b-52 and a b-25 that really hit it. two prop engines in 1945 are a whole lot different than 8 jet engines. we're talking fuel differences, size differences, and the fact that the b-25 tried to bank away from the empire state building whereas the world trade center was deliberately hit head on.

I could go on for hoursa about the rest of this crap, but Im going to bed.