What does linn really have??

88lx5oh

since he was sumwhat exposing coltboostin i jsut figured....

found these on his page......

the pic link says cammed setup... so its more than a cutout and spray..

oh and its atleast a 120 shot

http://www.playwithlinn.com/Images/Car%20related%20Pics/Linn

must ahve done soemthgin to the heads to. why else would they be off.

http://www.playwithlinn.com/Images/Car%20related%20Pics/Picture%20002.jpg

Hoblick, I don't think Linn was as much "exposing" Coltboostin as he was just sharing what Coltboostin himself had already made pretty much common knowledge.

Also, I don't think Linn has made any recent claims of still having only a cutout and spray. And anyone who believes that is still his setup deserves to get dragged around 270. :)

And, to answer your question, the heads were off in that pic because they were being ported by Jahweh and polished by Moses.

a while back (couple months) werent people asking if him and sam went off the spray, who would win? i believe seeing each car being cammed, but linns car having heads or head work, which is why people thought he would win.

no suprise to me

Welcome to Linns directory, where much like a local whore house, a place that everyone has been.

hahahaha

hoblick, im still just running a 100 shot and my car still needs some more tunning, i broke the trans in my car a month ago thus preventing the final tune.

are you still salty by the amount of bus lenghts i put on you, i mean you did sell the car two weeks later.

linn..

you did put bus lengths on me.. and i told you that before i raced you.

the stang was shitting itself when i sprayed it.

but no i didnt sell it 2 days later..

its a very long and involved story, but basically i got a stolen car and didnt know it.

anywho i dont keep up on peoples cars very often. but i thught you were still trying to say it was jsut a cutout and spray.

hope the tranny gets back together alright, and i know while it was down you most likely did some more modding.

linn..

you did put bus lengths on me.. and i told you that before i raced you.

the stang was shitting itself when i sprayed it.

but no i didnt sell it 2 days later..

its a very long and involved story, but basically i got a stolen car and didnt know it.

anywho i dont keep up on peoples cars very often. but i thught you were still trying to say it was jsut a cutout and spray.

hope the tranny gets back together alright, and i know while it was down you most likely did some more modding.

wow sorry to hear about the shady situation with that car