My Brakes SUCK

stangsn95gt

I was driving thru delaware when i stopped at a light and saw a older style honda CBR-600. I looked at him and he looked at me and when the light turned green :D lots of tire spin. after fooling around at every stoplight we hit in town it turned out that we were going the same way.

we both turned on to SR521 and nailed the gas passing a RSX on the way. We both get up to about 140 MPH and pass a car coming head on. After going balls to the wall for about 2 miles we had to make a 90 degree turn to the right. i slowed down from 150+ to 100 and tried to put it in 3rd to slow down some more but it wouldn't go.

:( BAM, SMACK I hit a sign and then ran over a 4 inch wide tree like it was paper mache. I end up in a cemetary and a cop is there about another 2 minutes later.

when the cop gets there he has me lay on the ground and then drops 200+ lbs of his knee into my back while handcuffing me :asshole: . After being cuffed in the back of his car and talking to him for a while he says he clocked me at 137 MPH and he is charging me for reckless op, but since Ive been so cooprative he isnt charging me with evading the police :p which is automatic jail time.

i still dont know who was on the bike???????

Well when you do dumb shit . Dumb shit happens. Also posting about running really wont help your case sense we have quite a few law enforment officers on here.

In before the ban.

cliff notes

Young kid has car he thinks is fast

does dumb shit. then calls the cop a asshole because he ran and got caught. after wrecking his car.

Also the 1996 Mustang could not get over 150 stock.

225 hp .

1996 Ford Mustang GT

Year 1996

Make Ford

Model Mustang GT

Engine Location Front

Drive Type Rear Wheel

Body Material Steel unibody

Production Years for Series 1994 - 2004

Price $17,610.00

Weight 3400 lbs | 1542.2 kg

Performance

0-60 mph 6.80 seconds.

1/4 Mile 15.30S seconds.

Top Speed 225 km/h | 139.8 mph

i know what i did was dumb and id take it back if i could, also im not mad at the cop for catching me its his job, the knee to the back wasnt neccessary though

I love when people change their posts after a negative response. It makes me laugh everytime.

i know what i did was dumb and id take it back if i could, also im not mad at the cop for catching me its his job, the knee to the back wasnt neccessary though

If you were evading police then that's why he put his knee into your back. You could have been a con on the run wanted for murder for all he knew.

I hope you lose you license for a very, very long time. Endangering other peoples lives is just plain stupid. You deserve to goto jail.

You of all people shouldn't give people shit about doing dumb stuff. You're the master of it.

To the guy in the mustang, shit happens. Hope you learned from it.

Well when you do dumb shit . Dumb shit happens. Also posting about running really wont help your case sense we have quite a few law enforment officers on here.

In before the ban.

cliff notes

Young kid has car he thinks is fast

does dumb shit. then calls the cop a asshole because he ran and got caught. after wrecking his car.

Also the 1996 Mustang could not get over 150 stock.

225 hp .