How prepared are you

Guest 614Streets

Guest 614Streets

Im talking about shit hitting the fan. A terrorist attack , stuff that would really disrupt this country. Like the ice storm etc.

Who has a storage box with things like , ammo , gasoline , canned food , kerosene , water ,generators ,matches , candles, batteries , cash , you know the basics.

Just wondering whos prepped or who has thought of it. Really im just asking b/c I went through some pretty nasty hurricanes in florida and I saw and felt first hand what happens when shit hits the fan.

Wouldnt take much for a few cells to wreak havoc on the Police , a few crews nailing power stations and some abombs or whatever. Wouldnt take much for people who have things like that to have control b/c your credit card doesnt do shit w/o electricity.

Just a reminder to stay on your feet if anything.

I'm mentally prepared, and I believe we'll be seeing something like this within our lifetimes.

No doubt. I can see down the road suicide bombings happening here, to be honest I'm amazed they haven't done any yet. I know that getting explosives here is HARDER then over in Iraq but still.

to be honest its a bunch of bull shit :bs: (terrorism) its a government game...........open your eyes america..... dont let lady liberty get raped by politicians.......the american dream $4.00 a for a gallon of gas.

bush is a :asshole: and oh yeah im ready :rolleyes:

No but if the shit hit the fan you can use a gun to get something to eat.

From? You can get animals without ammo. Knowing how to do so is vital, considering the fact that you will run out of ammo. The only thing you'd "need" a gun for is to fend of people who horded nothing but guns and now want your food....people using guns to get food. :p

Best advice; flee and avoid population centers. Some day the shit will hit the fan, but it wont be from a terrorist attack. As it has always been in the past, the biggest threat to America is Americans.

Funny thing is everyone says they have tons of guns.

Let's do the math here. If only on this board, and in this thread, 4 people say they have tons of guns, you don't have a high chance of surviving.

I'd go live in the fucking forest..Hatchet style.

Guest Rane

I'm straight.

I'm sure a terrorist attack isn't going to harm me much unless they bomb close enough for the explosion to toast me.(May sound selfish but I could give a damn less who dies in what kind of distaster as long as it doesn't effect me or the few people I'd rather not see strugle.)

Otherwise I'm goin to be runnin around the streets stealing cars that people left behind when running to hide. Taking clothes from everystore etc. etc.

The first thing however, is driving the expedition to the nearest gun store and loading up. Seriously how fun would it be for iraq to invade america, by the time they got to Ohio we know there coming. Shit, I could prollly get enough ****as to outnumber them myself. Just gotta steal enough ammo to make up for them missing shots.

I imagine the nights would be pretty fun, throw on some black clothes grab your heater smoke a blunt and roll out into the night. Shit I mean, these is our streets we know what cuts and corners to take advantage of, all the good vantage points. So it should be pretty easy to kill them on a regular basis.

As far as power, power goes out in my neighborhood once a night. I don't know why and its only for a second. And atleast once a month the entire power from like noe-bixby refugee is completely off all the way to brice road. It gets pretty fawkin dark and alot of people get robbed. But from a terrorist standpoint a power outage would be far more devistating to them then me. If they turn the power out, they have no way to keep eyes on everyone.

Really there are a ton of houses in my neighborhood for sale with 5 foot grass. If my neighborhood was an area of attack, wait till night dress in black lay in grass and shoot the fuck out of someone??

My question is what exactly is a terrorist. To me half the police are terrorist.