06-06-06 Ride to 555....

Guest Chrome
I am glad that run off was there, my seat doesn't second as a floatation devise. (like on planes).. the road sucked and ill never go back. anyone that braggs about it and says that is is cool, i'm gonna tell them that they are full of shit. maybe it wasn't the best day to go either, 6-6-06. other than sinastar goin down the ride out and back was alright. Glad your ok sinastar.

anyone that braggs about it and says that is is cool, i'm gonna tell them that they are full of shit.

Man, 555 is one of the best roads in the state of OH...Geez, i've heard GREAT things about it. It's so cool.

I am glad that run off was there, my seat doesn't second as a floatation devise. (like on planes).. the road sucked and ill never go back. anyone that braggs about it and says that is is cool, i'm gonna tell them that they are full of shit. maybe it wasn't the best day to go either, 6-6-06. other than sinastar goin down the ride out and back was alright. Glad your ok sinastar.

When I was down there last year, I did 555, 377, and 78 - the three kind of form a triangle. 555 had patches of gravel ony it, but no worse than any other non-interstate back road that I have been on and nothing that was unmanageable if you use your head when riding and don't override your vision. 377 and 78 were, I felt, better roads, not only in pavement and how clear they are, but also in the types of turns.

I do recall there being a blind corner on 555 where it makes a sharp 90 degree left turn and there is like an access road that you can go straight on. When I came to that one, I thought it was a good thing I wasn't flying - there was no warning whatsoever that the road was making that turn. Is that what you guys are talking about?

Guest Red-Robin600
Looks like a new project in the works. Well no sham in the game I feel your pain. Look forward to riding soon. Out of town and jelious with envy. Look out a new yound rider soon to be in town. untel then c u all soon.

Guest Meatwad
WTF!?!...I still feel bad I was in Mich and not there. Should have been there. Anyway, let me know if you need any help after work on Mon. btw, how much do I owe? Oh, and we need to grab a backroad map of Ohio and start highlighting roads that look promising. just a thought.