UPS shipment question..for anyone who might know

Slimpsy1647545505

I had a package overnighted to me yesterday morning....on the UPS site it says it's sitll on-time and in transit with a scheduled delivery for today..however the status still shows it in Lousiville, KY....is is possible I will actually get it today? I'm assuming not..but don't have much experience with overnight shipments...although this one was kind of important to get today :(

how big is it? we use UPS overnight for documents a lot (settlement letters, stuff like that) to send stuff to debtors, and ive never had an issue. i sent something to a guy in CA monday at about 3pm and it was to him the next day

i would say give it a bit more time...theres a small chance it may be delayed, but UPS does run til like 7 or 8pm i think

Well, I don't know much about overnight packages (even though I work for UPS) cause I've never had one shipped that way before. But, their website should say that it's out for delivery if it's on-time. Perhaps their online system is broken or someone somewhere forgot to scan the package. If it doesn't get to you by today be sure to call and complain so you can get your money back.

If they don't show any "exceptions" then it may very well arrive on time. i have seen alot of cases where something just doesn't get scanned at a particular sort facility (or maybe doesn't register on their tracking site, anyway) but shows up rigt on time. For instance, alot of air packages leave here bound for California and some will only show one scan out of here and it being scanned onto the truck within hours of delivery time.

Then again... it may just be late...

yea..here's the status of it

Ship date

07/18/2006 15:54:58

Estimated delivery

07/19/2006

Destination

COLUMBUS, OH, US

Service type

NEXT DAY AIR SAVER

Weight

14.00 LBS

Status

In Transit-On Time

07/19/2006 11:39:00 UNLOAD SCAN LOUISVILLE, KY, US

07/19/2006 07:07:00 THE PACKAGE WAS LEFT IN A UPS FACILITY CAUSING THIS DELAY[X] LOUISVILLE, KY, US

07/19/2006 05:17:00 LOCATION SCAN LOUISVILLE, KY, US

07/19/2006 04:13:00 UNLOAD SCAN LOUISVILLE, KY, US

07/19/2006 03:39:00 ARRIVAL SCAN LOUISVILLE, KY, US

07/19/2006 02:28:00 A LATE AIRPLANE CAUSED THIS DELAY[X] LOUISVILLE, KY, US