So I turn 21 tomorrow. What do I want to drink?

RedRocket1647545505

151 and coke! or if you want your breathe smelling good all night and have your lady drunk to if you have girls around you I suggest Smirnoff Vanilla Vodka and Creme Soda i suggest either faygo creme soda or Bargs red creme soda trust me it works on girls like a charm!

Start light, enjoy a few beverages first. Savor your first legal buzz. Then get stupid drunk. Jager bombs = yum. Anything with vodka and cranberry is a shurfire way to abuse your liver (ocean spray and Titos FTW). Make sure you are well rested/nap the afternoon of, it would suck to pass out before the party is really going.

jager FTW. i like to do about 5 shots : 1 can of redbull, and drink it all in about 2 nice chugs.

its great caus if you do 2x of those in an hour (dont do more or you will be really sick) you will feel invincible for about an hour or so, then the redbull wears off and you'll just sit there like "fuck....im drunk"

Go to a bar, tell them you want to do a "Stations of the cross"... you won't be disappointed.

I can't stand it when people do this. Does anyone honestly think if you just go up to any bartender name off some weird random shot that they will know what it is? there are a million different kinds of drink combinations and if your ordering something out of the ordinary then you better know whats in it. Sorry this wasn't meant to be a insult to you, just a general gripe.

I say start off easy, you dont want to be out of the game too early. Stick with liquer only, any kind, just dont mix it up with beer. You only turn 21 once and everyone will be buying you a drink so might as well make them expensive drinks.

151 and coke! or if you want your breathe smelling good all night and have your lady drunk to if you have girls around you I suggest Smirnoff Vanilla Vodka and Creme Soda i suggest either faygo creme soda or Bargs red creme soda trust me it works on girls like a charm!

gay drinks

on another note, Liquid Cocaine, Redheaded Sluts, Jagerbombs, Hp'n'Hennessey aka The Incredible Hulk aka Hpnotiq and Hennessey, a at least a shot of one of the following: Johnny Walker Blue Label, Patron Platinum, Hennessey VSOP or XO, and some kind of 25 year single malt.

or you could just figure out what kinda booze you like, and see what kinda drinks contain that at drinksmixer.com