So what the fuck....

Guest Removed

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

shit, all the west side boys want 10 too 20 cars and me too pull the bottle and cap the line!(i think there on too my hidden bottle )

Well when you try and race a cavy that sucks ass, of course I am going to want 10 cars on your ass..

Guest Removed
Rob I said I would race you n/a vs n/a when the cars gets back together. I said prolly a week or so.

Yeah , but i wanna break the tranny know, :p

I'l take a taste of some digg loss :) but its not worth your gas so ehhhh .

BTW christian your supra is it dark red? ifso i passed you in the 270 corner one day was trying to get you to play when it straightened out. I was in the Monte Carlo with the odd noise.

you roll racing first

LOL - touche.

Linn's post should have ended the thread.

rob you know if you want to race a fast car you have to go to the west side. thats why all the wana bee racers hang out on the east side. the only fast cars they can beat is the ricers. lol Hows that?

:slap:

Guest Removed
So go break it now and then fix it tomorrow so we can race.

It will take two weeks too get the new trans(custom build)after its ordered.. :(

Im stil looking at other options.. :o

Guest Removed
wanna race an s10?

lets me guess , its a buddies?

And with that in your sig, you better ask josh ....if you know who your fucking with ;) Sure does it wanna race a s-10? my 12 sec car isnt that fast , i just like too race!!!! :)

:bs: :rolleyes: :jerkit: :thumbdown

Gearhead, here's a question for you:

Why is that, even though my car isn't designed for dig racing, I have no problem dig racing you, but, even though your car isn't designed for roll racing, you absolutely refuse to roll race me?

Seriously, Gearhead, seriously.

Guest Removed
i'm fuckin with you. big roy blew out the shocks. me and jesse came up with the name, i have the right to use it in my sig.

from what i under stand, josh came up with it!

Guest Removed
Gearhead, here's a question for you:

Why is that, even though my car isn't designed for dig racing, I have no problem dig racing you, but, even though your car isn't designed for roll racing, you absolutely refuse to roll race me?

Seriously, Gearhead, seriously.

Have you ever tryyed too roll race with a dig car? NO then you wouldnt understand! Its rather hard too bring it up on the converter at a rolling speed, and if you dont the converter will flash too its higher stall speed, shocking the tires..way too hard. And if you want too dig race with your car thats your decision!

Arent vettes suppose too do everything well? ANd for the simple fact that i dont roll race. too each his own! It's not my falt f-bodys came with a weak ass 10 bolt, that likes too break. And if you wanna dig race with one you either have too beef it up, or replace it with something stronger! vettes are more the road course car, thats why they come with a IRS. but the aftermarket, makes penty of things too beff them you for what ever you want too throw at them.

next year we can try it once or twice, but thats after i regear, cage etc, etc.

ANd with a 29.5 x 10.5W tires and a 3.55 gear, i might have a better shot at tryying it..I would have loved too but a T-56 in my car...but theres not enought out there too get it done, I could have redesigned alot of stuff and made it work, but whats the point? Deep down im a drag racer, i drag race!

If you dont like it, stay on the freeway!

Guest Removed
it was actually jesse. josh was the first one with the sticker

I knew there was a reason why i had no respect for that name!

thanks for clearing it up!