Columbus State Roll Call

Casper

So who's coming this Saturday to the cruise-in at Columbus State? Anybody planning on helping out should be at the parking lot at 10a. Everyone else just coming to hang out and enjoy the show should be here between 11a and 1p for registration. This year should be good. We've got all kinds of door prizes and give-aways including bluetooth headsets, t-shirts, hats, car care products, Jeg's hats and frizbees, a signed Jeg's diecast car, "cold beverage" coozies, and much more. Give me a call if you need any info or check out the info on the main page (http://www.columbusracing.com).

Ben @ 614-287-5749

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ut oh might have to dust off the bike

Uh oh...

Once again Uncle Sam > me.

Maybe next year.....

Huh? Is he making you work?

I want to be, but I have an tournament in norwalk.

:marc:

I am trying to be be there with the cobra jet and 66 stang but only if I am current on work. I am 50/50 at this moment but I am trying

You better make it dude. This is going to be fun. And I want to see those cars!

How late does the show go till? I'm working an event at Trails until 3-4pm so hopefully I can make it out to catch the end and go cruising with everyone.

Show goes until about 4p. We'll probably be there until around 5p taking pictures on the roof of the garage like usual. Call Jesse's cell. He'll be with us.

I should still be there with the tent and to help out. I probably won't be entering my car though.

-Mike

Very cool man. I appreciate it.

I'll volunteer for whaever you need me to do. I'll have camera w/me.

Went to AMA Vintage weekend.... Damn awesome!

Looks like we've got everything covered. Just pictures. :D