Motorcycle Murder

Cleaner

"Second man arrested after fatal fight at motorcycle club

Tuesday, August 5, 2008 9:32 PM

By Debbie Gebolys

THE COLUMBUS DISPATCH

A second man has been arrested in connection with a fight just after midnight on Monday at a motorcycle club that resulted in the death of another man.

Samuel Walker Jr., 40, of 4164 E. Mound St., turned himself into Columbus police at 10:20 a.m. today. He is charged with first-degree murder in the shooting death of a 26-year-old man early yesterday.

Jamil Johnson, 26, was killed in the parking lot of Toros Motorcycle Club, 574 E. 5th Ave. after Johnson argued with a Cincinnati man about a motorcycle. Donald Tye, 34, of Cincinnati, was charged with murder in Johnson's death on Monday.

Johnson had lived on the North and South sides of Columbus, records show."

Mr. Tye was alleging the '09 ZX-10 will be better than the '09 CBR 1k.

Wow that is a stupid thing to kill someone over, give that guy the electric chair. no no, even better, make that guy tell the other persons family he killed their family member, then let the remaining family members end his life in whatever way they see fit.

Wow that is a stupid thing to kill someone over, give that guy the electric chair. no no, even better, make that guy tell the other persons family he killed their family member, then let the remaining family members end his life in whatever way they see fit.

Especially since we all know that Mr. Tye is clearly wrong.... Actually, I inserted the part about the motorcycles. LOL. Everything else is taken from the ColumbusDispatch though.

people stupid nowadays thats why i never joined a club...seems to me there is more bs'ing around than riding. Some people joing just to get some colors and try to be cool. I grew up down the street from a motorcycle club in Youngstown and back then you had a few fist fights during the annual cabaret but not this crap you see today.

What is this world comming too. Bikes are for all types of people. Something so relaxing and enjoyable turns into a murder. "STUPID"

After being a Mod for this site for a while now, it really doesn't surprise me that someone would kill someone else over a motorcycle disagreement. I could mention names and/or pull up old threads but that would simply stir the pot. But you get what I'm saying.