Best motorcycle loan rate?

Jackson1647545504

most banks if you go through a deal your gonna get about 6%

credit unions offer around 4% if your a member of course

the susuki and kawi and all the other "cards" go about 3.9% but they have usually a 2 yr limit on that rate

i used to work at ask selling them if you go in knowing what you want and how much you want to pay for it then youll be good and for gods sake NEVER PAY SHIPPING OR PREP and make them pay tax (i have done that on both of our bikes)

Where are you getting these loan rates?

They haven't been that good in a year or so for credit unions. You are looking at 5.49%+ now days....

The manufactor cards are a joke unless you pay it off in a year. You are looking at 20%+ after the time frame and other attached fees for not paying it off in the 1-2 year requirement.

Where are you getting these loan rates?

They haven't been that good in a year or so for credit unions. You are looking at 5.49%+ now days....

The manufactor cards are a joke unless you pay it off in a year. You are looking at 20%+ after the time frame and other attached fees for not paying it off in the 1-2 year requirement.

well for 1 i havent sold bikes since 03 so yea with prime going up and all that i woul dassume that they went up i dont know (that wasnt his question) and i agree you shouldnt do the cards unless you plan to pay it off in a yr or 2 (which is what i did jusmt made last payment on the 750 so if you cant afford to do it dont but it is an option that will help some people get a bike

and the loan rate we got on the busa would have been 6% through a bank but we didnt go that route