Those of us still in High School, what classes will you be taking

Rally Pat

I personally cant wait for my senior year at Bishop Watterson. Its amazing how much school doesnt suck for you when you dont let your grades slip.

Anway, this year I am taking:

AP Computer Science

Independent Study in Computer Programming

Computer Applications II

Theology

American Government

Advanced Woodworking

Algebra III/Trigonometry

Study Hall

Think thats it.... cant really remember if I picked anything else.

watterson, eh? so you know gretchen guttman?

Ive heard of her, but I dont actually know her. Name sounds really familiar though.

And thanks for the comment. I used to be a really bad student, even to the point where freshman year, I was 1% away from failing math for the year.

Guest FooFooMaru

My senior year I tried and push myself a bit more than the previous years. I did terrible my first years in highschool. Around straight C's and such. Senior year I gots 4.0+ and such. Took AP Bio and a full schedule oppose to my other dumb classes the first years.

Have a good year :D! My senior year was absolutely awesome and all that jazz. Band was a big part of that as well. College is currently gay lol

Damn. You picked a full load your senior year. My senior year I took this out-of-highschool option where I went to OSU and took classes. Well, because of the time it takes to go there, I ended up having one class at OSU and 2 classes at my highschool, including English and Gym.

Fucking easiest year of my life.

Have fun! I can't wait to head down to OU in a month.

Do you know Anthony Liimmata and Eddy Melendez?

OMG I KNOW THEM!!!

My senior year I had two classes, Automotive Technologies and English. My schedule was like this.

1st Period English

2nd Period Study Hall

3rd Period Study Hall

4th Period Study Hall

5th Period Lunch

6th Period Study Hall

7-9th Period Automotive

All, year. Good thing I was 18 so I just signed myself out after first period then went home until about 12:30 then went back. It was a good year. As much as you say you won't, you will miss highschool.

You go to watterson. Do you know Anthony Liimmata and Eddy Melendez? Ill be a junior at Davidson this year. Not sure what classes im taking, trying not to think about it.

They are two buddys of mine, and I sit with Eddy and Joe at lunch (well, USED to sit with Joe - COME BACK JOE!).

BTW, for those of you who do know him, Eddy has too many cars. I would be just happy if I had that Evo of his. lol

Yea, Joe i havnt seen you in awhile. Eddy brought out his old crx now that its painted and its for sale.

Eddy doesn't really have that many cars. Hes got a 240 drift project and the Evo basiclly, the crx is for sale and the 2.5 is his sisters.

O and DK you should take me drifting before you sell the corolla.

i dont miss a goddamn thing about high school. it blows, and college is both more alcoholic and liberated.

+1

Hell. I don't think I'll even miss college. I have so much free time on my hands now. I don't have to study AND work. Just work now, more money, more time to drink. ;)