more mid-ohio action shots

street pilot

Thanks for the compliments guys, glad you enjoyed them!

nice so you were by all the rest of us chillin in turn 1. sorry i didnt get to meet you.

Yeah after seeing some of the other pics I noticed this too. Sucks I was 10ft from you guys and didnt realize it.

Good pics. You definitely know how to shoot 'em. You moonlight as a photog? You could probably make some good money selling some of the good shots to newspapers and such.

Thanks, its just a hobby. I would love to score a side job doing that or something, but still have a lot of improving to do first.

Those don't compare to WHODEY's action shots! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Gotta work with what we got I guess.

Damn....what camera you using? Good ass shots...!!!

Canon Digi Rebel XT

HOLY SHIT! Nice ass pics man! You need to come shoot at track days!

Shoot? Screw that I need to ride at some track days! I wouldn't mind shooting some events though, got any job openings? ;)

nice pics man!

I want to get a suit like spies with elbow pucks

:lol: let's not mix my shit pics in with these shots...besides, I bought my camera at best buy

I'm just teasing ya WhoDey. Hell, my camera was $140 from Target and is a shitty Kodak one that does the same thing yours does.;) Mine also has like a 2 second delay after I push the button before it takes the pictures; that pisses me off.:nono:

So do these racers purposely lose weight in order to be lighter on the bike? They are all so skinny and small!

In the superbike class, not really.. In motogp, yeah they are all pretty small.

One of the guys that races with KWS is a pretty big guy.

You're kiddin', right? Asking who that was?

That's Ben Spies from Longview, TX...2nd place in Race One, AMA Superbike. 2nd place in Race Two, AMA Superbike.

2nd race near identical, but 6.357sec off leader.

Currently leading the points race, Defending and two-time AMA Superbike Champion Ben Spies was recovering from a recent appendectomy.

Race One, AMA Superbike:

finished 2nd; #1; Ben Spies; Longview, TX; Suzuki GSX-R1000; 19 laps; 1.966 off leader;

sponsers: Rockstar / Makita / American Suzuki / Yoshimura / Motorex / Dunlop / RK Chain / VP / Galfer / NGK / Sharkskinz / Showa

621c5803-6029-45a3-8688-c136ed353f133578E0-320-0.JPEG

Team Suzuki website photo http://www.suzuki-racing.com/