what CR does not condone

Chad is Dead

All of the RS4's for that gen were wagons (calling them an avant only makes them sound a bit cooler). Looked like the S4 wagon but different front (and rear I think) bumper cover and the fenders were flared out quite a bit. Bigger turbos, lots of engine differences, lots more fuel, very different tranny, quite a few interior goodies including very nice heated and cooled leather Recaros. 380hp stock and god knows what with upgrades, I'd give half a nut for one.

Someone makes a wide body kit for the sedans and there a few handfulls running around in the states, but it's almost (if not all) completely aftermarket stuff. $$$$

I saw this video on Audi World a few years ago and the rumor was the RS4 driver was the son of some Russian oil tycoon. Go figure, most spoiled and richest of the rich spoiled kids on the face of this earth.

Ive seen that vid before. Love seein the Audi pull away but im almost tempted to call bs on the reality of the vid. Some of the gaps they were going through were not big enough for a car and neither car is small.

You tell me how that video was made, if fake, in exact detail. Until then, how the fuck can it be fake?

seen it when it first hit audiworld... the blue audi RS4 has roughly 500HP and the M5 is stock.. that RS4 would give some of the fastest cars on here a run for there money... they RS4 use to have a wideside along with a Yellow RS4 with 550HP that ran a 50 shot of nos, these two guys were crazy ill see if i can dig up some of the other videos they have... i know there is one of him handing a 360 owners his ass.

How could it be fake? Have you been to the movie theatre for an action movie in the last 10 years? With enough time and the right skills theres not much a computer cant generate. It could still be legit but im just throwin that out there. Dont believe everything you see and read.

How could it be fake? Have you been to the movie theatre for an action movie in the last 10 years? With enough time and the right skills theres not much a computer cant generate. It could still be legit but im just throwin that out there. Dont believe everything you see and read.

Can anyone ever post any type of picture or video without someone calling it fake? It's getting really old.