Anybody Ride With a Backpack?

Cleaner

for the longer trips, I used a camelback just to keep some water with me. I pack all my stuff in the Dowco seat and saddle bags. Tons of storage space. It's good to hold for about a week of clothing and gear. Also, the seat bag doubles as a back pack if you don't want to mount for a short trip.

So far I mainly use mine when going to soccer or want to bring a more comfortable change of clothes when I get to where I am going. I just use my Targus laptop backpack I got a few years ago at Best Buy. It works fine and dandy for my use. Has a waist clip to better secure it, pads on the back for comfort, and a handy little phone pouch on the shoulder strap for easy access.

i have a 9 dollar backpack from Walmart that I pretty much ride with everyday. Not too bad, it comes in handy when i am out and need a place to stow stuff that i pick up. Plus I carry stuff i need for work in it.

I don't think I've ever seen you without your backpack! :D you got a dead midget n there?

I commute everyday rain or shine and always ride with a nike backpack, it has mesh on the straps and back and is really comfortable on hot sticky days as well. If I ride mainly the highways for overnights, I use the same thing. But if I am doing serious ride with all leathers in twisties I prefer nothing.

I also have a small nylon backpack with strings for straps that you pull to close the top of the bag. It folds up pretty small and I keep it under my seat in case I pick up something when I'm out on the bike. I have a cargo net under there too which comes in handy sometimes.

There is a "clearance" display to the left when you go in Iron Pony. Some fieldSheer backpack for $39.95. I don't think that is a price break for that. I thought those sold for about that price anyway. Seems to me my 10 buck surplus backpack is just as good. Dunno

There is a "clearance" display to the left when you go in Iron Pony. Some fieldSheer backpack for $39.95. I don't think that is a price break for that. I thought those sold for about that price anyway. Seems to me my 10 buck surplus backpack is just as good. Dunno

they also had some large black w/pinstripe FOX packs. again dunno if they were on sale.