My 2006 R6 Raven (black) stolen today

chrismindless

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got a call back from the sergant from the department and he told me that they dont think recovery of the bike is possible at this point and I asked him why the delay and he told me it was due to work load and priority ... what a bunch of shit.

Well, I have some new leads I dont want to disclose here as it is public, but know that I have a name a person to find this weekend. From what I can gather this is my prime suspect.

So your brand new bike gets stolen and the cops tell you to fuck off and that you aren't important? there should be an option to discontinue paying taxes to that sector if something like that happens to you.

"have you been treated like you don't matter?"

Check yes.

"If yes, would you like to with hold taxes paid to public law inforcement for the next 365 days?"

Check yes. Bingo, no money for cops if theres no help for you.

i got a call back from the sergant from the department and he told me that they dont think recovery of the bike is possible at this point and I asked him why the delay and he told me it was due to work load and priority ... what a bunch of shit.

Well, I have some new leads I dont want to disclose here as it is public, but know that I have a name a person to find this weekend. From what I can gather this is my prime suspect.

Nice, be careful...

Let them have it when they call in a few weeks for FOP asking for donations. I would.

You mentioned the VW common denominator.. Place a nice VW (bug?) at a steal of a price on your VW boards, craigslist, etc., and wait for pedro to bite?

Here are some 06 raven plastics that have damage on the right side:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=170010906894&ih=007&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT

I would scour the classifieds of r6-forum.com and r6messagenet.com for raven parts for sale. Those are the two r6 specific sites I know of. Probably wont find the bike in one piece, but might catch someone selling your parts.

Let them have it when they call in a few weeks for FOP asking for donations. I would.

You mentioned the VW common denominator.. Place a nice VW (bug?) at a steal of a price on your VW boards, craigslist, etc., and wait for pedro to bite?

Here are some 06 raven plastics that have damage on the right side:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=170010906894&ih=007&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT

I would scour the classifieds of r6-forum.com and r6messagenet.com for raven parts for sale. Those are the two r6 specific sites I know of. Probably wont find the bike in one piece, but might catch someone selling your parts.

Exactly...my buddy had his brand new GSX-R stolen from Grove City. They found the frame the next day and that was it. I scoured ebay and every site I could think of but never found the parts. I think we may have found the plastics because of a couple stickers that were on them but couldn't really prove anything beyond that. To top it off he only had liability so needless to say, that was an expensive lesson to learn... :slap:

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to jump in on this late, but I highly doubt whoever called you and left numbers is going to leave a land line or one that can be traced to an address. I know there are some stupid people out there, but that one is a bit obvious. I would say hed probably call from a no contract cell phone where theres no personal information stored. The calling from a construction company phone number is a little less traceable, but nonetheless could have still gotten him caught. I like to give assholes like that a BIT more credit.

If your lead youre speaking about is linked to you running the addresses on one of those numbers, I wouldnt put too much credit to it. I dont know, I guess we will see.

Sorry to jump in on this late, but I highly doubt whoever called you and left numbers is going to leave a land line or one that can be traced to an address. I know there are some stupid people out there, but that one is a bit obvious. I would say hed probably call from a no contract cell phone where theres no personal information stored. The calling from a construction company phone number is a little less traceable, but nonetheless could have still gotten him caught. I like to give assholes like that a BIT more credit.

If your lead youre speaking about is linked to you running the addresses on one of those numbers, I wouldnt put too much credit to it. I dont know, I guess we will see.

See, this is where we differ in opinions..

Theifs in general have one inherit flaw in them. It is the need to be known. People don't steal shit cause they really need it, they steal it cause they want it. They want to be known for what they did cause they feel it is an acomplishment. I wouldn't put anything past anyone now a days..

See, this is where we differ in opinions..

Theifs in general have one inherit flaw in them. It is the need to be known. People don't steal shit cause they really need it, they steal it cause they want it. They want to be known for what they did cause they feel it is an acomplishment. I wouldn't put anything past anyone now a days..

True, but damn thats dumb.

Hmm, I say shoot the fucker if you find him... maybe just in the foot... talk to him for a while.. then in the groin and leave him to bleed out... if the consequences were more severe in this country, there wouldn't be so many thieves.

Much agreed. Also consider, if the consequences were higher, there would be less people in this country (illegally), causing more jobs, causing higher paying jobs, creating more money, lessening most peoples need or want to steal. Although there are those who are just lazy...who are a different type all together, who are not able to be helped. My .02