95 red supra, anyone know him??

TurboRust

We put some wheelstuds in for guy today that had a dark red 95 supra widebody, 345's in the back, chrome wheels, claims it was 1300hp on upgraded twins with meth inj, also had a nos bottle in the back. He just moved to columbus claims it went 8.6x @170's... anyone know him? Seems like a cool guy if he car really does that..

Guest nasty57

it is i saw it the other night in person. he has sequential set up on it. i saw it take off and yeah it looks to be real. Ohhh and i cant remember for shure but i am pretty shure he said his daily ride was an S7.

He lives in dublin, he just moved here and bought a house up there.

it is i saw it the other night in person. he has sequential set up on it. i saw it take off and yeah it looks to be real. Ohhh and i cant remember for shure but i am pretty shure he said his daily ride was an S7.

He lives in dublin, he just moved here and bought a house up there.

"It looks to be real"

My car looks real but it's really fake.

There are NO Supras using twins of any kind running 8's. He may have had a single on his car before. I would like to see and talk to him, and see where his claims come from. Is he running a 6spd or auto? There are only 3 6spd (Supras) in the 8's. And 2 of those cars were driven by the same person, and they are not red. The 3rd is pretty much a race car only.

He may have made similar HP numbers to people who have actually put down those ETs and mph, but I doubt his car has run any of those times, auto or 6 spd.

Scott

Peace

6 spd with a carbon fiber clutch, you have to slip the shit out of it to not stall it. I couldnt imagine driving that daily..

Since it's a 6spd, the guy is full of it. He may have put down some nice HP numbers, but his 1/4 mile claims are pure BS.