Norwalk Track Duty Sign-up

AngryBMW

Ok guys, here's the deal: I need volunteers to work the waterbox and run tech in the morning. According to Anthony, for anyone that volunteers they will receive a discounted rate to race/watch. Those details are still in the making, but I need volunteers now.

Anyone that wants to help out please post here and I will set up designated times for you to work.

Please only post if you are 100% going to be there and are willing to devote 30 minutes to an hour to make this event happen.

Also, I would like to have some sort of cookout for all CR members for lunch. If anyone would like to man up and offer some sort of item to bring like hot dogs, hamburgers, buns, drinks (no beer) etc that they would be willing to bring please speak up.

Thanks, and lets all work together to make this event a yearly thing.

Thanks,

Marc

Racers: $25 if you volunteer

Spectators: Free if you volunteer

---------------------------------------------

Slots will be one hour long. The track will be closed for I believe, one hour from 12-1pm. We'll need five water box people for all day, and four tech people for the first two hours/one tech person for the last two hours (gates open at 8am), . Positions and times are first come, first served.

---------------------------------------------

Water box/Staging lanes:

10-11am: Leilani Jones

11am-12pm: Chris ? (turbosi44)

1-2pm: John Tilley

2-3pm: Scott Kirk

3-4pm: Shawn Bucklad

Tech/Gate check-in:

8-9am: Anthony Green

8-9am: Vince Adams

9-10am: Andrew Lust

9-10am: Mike Stanforth

10-11am: Greg Wheeland

11am-12pm:

Timing tree:

10-11am: Clark Manning

11am-12pm:

1-2pm:

2-3pm:

3-4pm:

Shit, I forgot about the stating lanes. Those running the water box will be in charge of the staging lanes as well, unless we have enough people for both.

I've done all of the above at past events, so am well verses in how to make them work. I'll give some instruction at the track.

Guest hotrodmama024
I can bring some hot dogs and buns. Also if you want me to do anything else as in volenterring my time, i can give you 1 or 2 more hours some where else. Also i will be over after work to drop off money for 2 more people. Thanks

I've just spoken with Norwalk and they're sending me the final details.

We will be running the tree as well, so I'm going to open that up to volunteers.

It's looking really good for us, so let's have some fun :)

If I were you, I'd pay the money to have Norwalk people run the lights, computer and ET shack. Remember the first 2 times COFBA rented it out and what a cluster fuck it was with the time slips?