Road Rage

lanczakb

I like to let them keep coming over until they realise they are about 2 inches from my car. Its so funny watching the dumb asses nearly wreck to try not to hit me. I never get outta peoples way. I feel if they hit me then fuck them my cars paid for:-)

Evan

One problem with that. If they have a built in witness (passenger), and contact is made, your insurave goes up from the citation. No one stops to be a 3rd party witness anymore, they need to get home so they can watch survivor or some other crappy reality based tv show that keeps them out of thier own reality.

/rant

• 2 weeks later...

I travel quite a bit and am not always in safe areas so I usually carry my buddy S&W on me and knowing my temper, I let it go. I also think about the fact that if I'm carrying, they may be too and with two kids, I don't need to be on the news at 11.

Only one time did I come close to pulling it out on two guys in Indy....they cut me off and at the off-ramp of the freeway, acted all tough like they were going to get out and come up to my car. I looked right at them, removed my jacket and exposed the shoulder holster and they shut the hell right up. I was on edge but will not be on the receiving end of any shit.

All in all, let it go. You drive a cooler car than most so that's enough....I say it to myself all the time.

How do YOU deal with road rage?

I had a pretty stressful night at work and on the way home I got cut off hardcore by some a-hole in a mini-van and felt like pulling a knife out and gutting the bastard. I followed him for a good 10mins with my brights on just to be a dick. I know its stupid to want to jack someone up for getting cut off but.........after a hard day at work, and putting up with alot of bull all I want is a peaceful drive home. I want to know how you guys deal with assholes in traffic (without going to jail).

I know that area and live near there....but here's one better....Wilson Bridge just west of 23 North by Worthington mall....folks turning left into the hotel/gas station right there.

I block them all the time and with that light have had several conversations about how they are trying to turn left across a double yellow line from a non-turn lane to cross not one, not two, but three... effin lanes of traffic!!! in some cases....four lanes as they cross over two turn lanes, one going straight and the far right lane!!!!

I truely hate dumb people.

That, and Hard Rd eastbound having a "NO LEFT TURN" sign at the Sawmill CVS, and people blocking things up there doing exactly that.

I would have pulled right up next to her door...within inches and just laid on my horn.....I would have broke my horn on that turn. Times like that make me wish I had my Triailblazer and it's bumper guards again.

http://www.pbase.com/pdqgp/image/7894556.jpg

Ok, today made the third day in a row that someone was fucking blocking the driveway, and this bitch had the audacity to flip me off while I sat there with my turn signal on. Someone PLEASE tell me this is a ticketable offense before I pull someone out of their car and introduce their face to the sign.

You're a fucking idiot. Do you realize what could happen if someone were blinded like that at any kind of speed?? Its one thing to flip someone off or lay on your horn, but when you start A) fucking with their car and B) putting others lives at any kind of risk, thats not OK. Go fuck yourself.

You need to read my post all the way before you blow up on me. I said nothing about chucking while driving...

I would have pulled right up next to her door...within inches and just laid on my horn.....I would have broke my horn on that turn.

++snicker++ You haven't heard my... umm... horn(?). Suffice to say, Rolla might be making my HCH the only one in the country to have a hornblasters upgrade. The thing is freakin' embarassing.

I will say it now, Utah has worse drivers than Ohio by far from what i have seen so far

Yes, here every dumbass thing that someone does in Ohio they do here as well....

plus one more thing that absolutely fucking pisses me off to no end

here when there are four lane roads at a traffic light, and the right hand lane is the straight and turn right lane, ppl will drive out around the right hand lane onto the shoulder to make a right hand turn, just because they are too god damned impatient to wait 30 more seconds for the light

this has happend numerous times in the past week ive been out here

these ppl dont care if someone is actually obeying the law and waiting IN THE LANE to make the right hand turn, they'll still pull up beside them on the shoulder to cut through, FUCKING ASSHOLES

for instance today: I was about 5 cars back in the right hand lane, with turn signal on, light turns red, dumbass talking on a cell phone in a big chevy truck was riding my ass anyhow and when we stop he's so close he cant even clear the rear of my Ford Escape rentall car, he tries to swing out around from behind me to make the right hand turn from the shoulder, (which I already had my signal on allerting anyone behind me i had the intentions of turning right, and legally had the right of way before anyone behind me), well i knew what this ass hole was trying to do, so when the 5 cars ahead of me moved up like 5 feet, i had room to swing halfway onto the shoulder, this blocked his access, I was patient enough to wait for the traffic, and the car ahead of me was going to turn right as well so these assholes behind us can be legal and wait.

well this dick didnt like that and blared his horn, no biggy, thats not going to get him any where faster, instead of waiting this dick had the balls to jump the curb and go around me to turn from the shoulder

he yelled something, but needless to say he got a cup of coffee chucked all over the side of his truck, too damned bad it was raining, by time he got home it was probably all washed off

I will say it now, Utah has worse drivers than Ohio by far from what i have seen so far

Yes, here every dumbass thing that someone does in Ohio they do here as well....

plus one more thing that absolutely fucking pisses me off to no end

here when there are four lane roads at a traffic light, and the right hand lane is the straight and turn right lane, ppl will drive out around the right hand lane onto the shoulder to make a right hand turn, just because they are too god damned impatient to wait 30 more seconds for the light

this has happend numerous times in the past week ive been out here

these ppl dont care if someone is actually obeying the law and waiting IN THE LANE to make the right hand turn, they'll still pull up beside them on the shoulder to cut through, FUCKING ASSHOLES

for instance today: I was about 5 cars back in the right hand lane, with turn signal on, light turns red, dumbass talking on a cell phone in a big chevy truck was riding my ass anyhow and when we stop he's so close he cant even clear the rear of my Ford Escape rentall car, he tries to swing out around from behind me to make the right hand turn from the shoulder, (which I already had my signal on allerting anyone behind me i had the intentions of turning right, and legally had the right of way before anyone behind me), well i knew what this ass hole was trying to do, so when the 5 cars ahead of me moved up like 5 feet, i had room to swing halfway onto the shoulder, this blocked his access, I was patient enough to wait for the traffic, and the car ahead of me was going to turn right as well so these assholes behind us can be legal and wait.

well this dick didnt like that and blared his horn, no biggy, thats not going to get him any where faster, instead of waiting this dick had the balls to jump the curb and go around me to turn from the shoulder

he yelled something, but needless to say he got a cup of coffee chucked all over the side of his truck, too damned bad it was raining, by time he got home it was probably all washed off

+2 for throwing hot drinks

i take a shortcut through a neighborhood to pass a lot of the traffic on broad in the mornings...it takes me from waggoner to reynoldsburg new albany road in about 3 minutes..well, coming out of the neighborhood there is a 2 lane road about 1/4 mile long. sometimes it gets backed up, because 90% of the people are turning right...i have to go left...well, daily, i get passed by fuckers behind me who think theyre too good to wait and drive in the oncoming lane to get up to turn left. now, i dont mind doing this to pass 2-3 cars, but these people will pass 20-25 cars...to the point where im thinking, theres no way they can tell if a car will be coming

well, last week, thursday or friday, 2 cars go, and maybe 2 min later, franklin co sheriff shows up and parks in a nice little spot just before the left turn lane

i didnt see anyone pass me after that. i also gave the sheriff car a big thumbs up to say thanks.

One problem with that. If they have a built in witness (passenger), and contact is made, your insurave goes up from the citation. No one stops to be a 3rd party witness anymore, they need to get home so they can watch survivor or some other crappy reality based tv show that keeps them out of thier own reality.

/rant

Whatever. My insurance is so cheap I'll gladly pay twice as much per year for that memory. I drive for a living and the people I find that do the dumbest shit and just assholes who are probably only on there way to a friends house or something. I never have problems with others who drive 8 to 5 daily as part of there jobs.

Evan

Whatever. My insurance is so cheap I'll gladly pay twice as much per year for that memory. I drive for a living and the people I find that do the dumbest shit and just assholes who are probably only on there way to a friends house or something. I never have problems with others who drive 8 to 5 daily as part of there jobs.

+1 I can only count two times I had a problem with a CDL holder. One was Nelsonville, rig driver riding my tailpipe because the guy in front of me was going 20mph, and one on Riverside where a Terminex driver was clearly two-footing.

True story...my wife has a taser gun and if anyone ever comes up to her car window in a fit of road rage, she'd wear the battery down until her 911 call brought the entire SWAT team.

I get out of the car confront them and then beat there ass. True story.