I loved chipotle, till today

RangerTurbo

Just got backa bout 30 min ago from Chipotle here in Dayton. Mhmmmm, steak burrito. It was soooo delicious.

Yummerszzzzzz

Yeah me too! had mine an hr ago - Chipotle is one of the better things that has happened to me this year. They'd have to really screw up for me to hold a grudge!

Lavon

watching a documentary on Discovery channel about ground zero and what took place over those 102 minutes

exactly 19 minutes into the documentary they show 3 or 4 guys trapped in an elevator, one guy goes to push the buttons (like any person would) and there in his hand is non other then a Chipotle Cup....

just like any other type of forced advertising they zoom into the cup and then past it to the guy, it doesnt say Chipotle, but the recognizeable burito picture on white cup is a definate give away

what a fucking sick plug for chipotle... way to capitolize on a historical and devistating disaster....

It prolly wasnt a sick plug...I don't think documentaries are meant for that, especially on the discovery channel....so go eat another burrito you girl.

Guest FooFooMaru
dANE are you talking about the Super Saturn????? as SS since you have a Z28 but chipoltle FTW

Paul, it's being cloned. I don't like sayin z28 so I'm saying SS because I like it more. It's painfully 0bvious there is no such thing as SS in 1994 but it's a clone/joke to me and you and sines.

Der

:D