The ricer in you....

V8 Beast

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a 1989 corsica 4 cyl, modified. T"o what degree?", you might ask. But you dont have to ask, you already know, you can't do shit with a corsica.

You could actually do a few things, all custom of course. My old Corsica had the 3.1, while being rebuild the guy did port/polish, valve job, and the cam needed relobed so some was added to it(i have no idea what the specs were as I was only 17 and knew nothing about cars at the time). Along with a custom made exhaust, gutted cat and what not it was quicker than any other Corsica but still dog slow.

Ground effects, headlight covers, and a hood bra on a V8 S10 is as close as I ever got. But, it was before anyone modded Camrys or Accords.

w/o bra -

http://nurkvinny.com/images/Vehicles/Trucks/1986_S10/86S104.jpg

After black paint / body shaving

http://nurkvinny.com/images/Vehicles/Trucks/1986_S10/86S102.jpg

Closest thing I've done on the GTP was painting the grilles silver. It looked good on a white car, but the 'shiny' look doesn't last long.

As for the Tempo, I have blue "Eaton Inside" (look like the Intel logo) stickers on each rear quarter glass. I put 'em on AFTER the blower install, so it wasn't "false advertising". They're blue (like the car), so they're somewhat 'low key', not really visible until you're next to me at the lights hehe

I painted the grills on my stratus chrome, put some chrome ricey wheels on it, and added chrome trim. The wife asked for all of that, but doesnt want anything under the hood changed.

I just realized......My wife is a ricer :gay:

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i89/xxtheonlyxx/normalsizestratus.jpg

Alteezas on my 03 Cobra.

My g/f had them installed as a suprise gift. I wasn't aware at that time that they were perceived as "ricey" or "cheap." It was a nice gift/gesture, though, and I don't fault my g/f for it.

I remember Joel and i giving you shit about it in the Geero's parking lot back in the day. :D

I remember Joel and i giving you shit about it in the Geero's parking lot back in the day. :D

You bought a car with no top, ricer.

Had a blue painted interior once, that was 5 years ago though, no rice since.

None since? Are you sure?

Custom 2 tone paint

custom flashy lights

custome noise makers

Thousands of dollars invested everywhere but the engine

Gun rack

Driving a slow car at excessive speed with all your lights and noise makers on

What's this sound like to you? :p

ugh, i had blue LED's in my turn signals for a while, had completely whited out tails with LED lights, and painted parts of my interior white (all this was back in highschool)

I still have clear corners up front but dont consider it ricer so much as just cleaning up the front end... and unfortunatley i never stripped the white paint from the interior :( , that becomes number 89 on my list of shit to do now