People you think are your friends that turn on you and act like assholes

Rally Pat

rant

I knew this kid, or I though I knew him anyway, who I concidered to be one of my closest friends. We have known each other for quite a few years. He all of a sudden one day, cuts all forms of communication with me and disavows all knowledge of my existance. In addition, decides to take some of his friends and turn them on me. So now I have been getting phone calls from them about stupid shit that isnt even true. This has hurt me like you have no idea. You would think that a real man would even have the balls to say what their beef is with me, and confront the situation, but no. Its kind of sad, really. Its had to believe that some people have to act that way. This person and I have been through a lot, and it seems as though everything that we went through, everything we've done together, all the walls we have climbed, all of the problems we have tackled, dont even matter.

/rant

Sounds like a lover's spat. Sleep with his new boyfriend to get back at him.:p

I dont care if he doesnt want to hang out with me, Its the fact that he wont speak to me that is what REALLY makes me pissed off.

No denial? No, "I'm not gay motherfucker"? WTF mate?

rant

This person and I have been through a lot, and it seems as though everything that we went through, everything we've done together, all the walls we have climbed, all of the problems we have tackled, dont even matter.

This, this is good stuff, romantic really. Can i use this when i pick up bitch's? if that's ok with you?

My best friend is my dog. If I could, I would live on a island. Just consider this as an opportunity. It's good you find out he's an ass now as opposed to later. All you can do is ask him what his problem is. If he can't tell you, then it's not important since it's obvious it's not important enough to him. Someone you just gotta learn to let things go.

Or, like Rotarded said, just sleep with his new boyfriend. ;) I prefer the mom approach, though.

honestly man it is too bad that this stuff happens though! but look at it this way..........in the end he really wasnt much of a friend was he?

I agree I had the same thing happen about 1 1/2 ago. Someone I thought was a really good friend just decided that he didnt want friends anymore. Pretty much quite talking to all of his friends and focused on his new girl. Oh well fuck it and move on.

ah, i know it sucks.. but i just learn to forget and move on.. cause usually later on down the road.. they'll come back wanting to be friends again.. and thats when i jus say fuck you..

don't sweat the little things man. he's a fuck and although you put a lotta energy into being a friend, just do soemthing to fuck him over....give him a car condom or something (saran wrap around all the doors, hood, trunk, etc).

then, give his girlfriend a donkey punch