What are some Good places to meet singles

99BlownYellowGT

Garaunteed score -

Open poetry reading. I dig poetry so ive gone to a few... 95% of those girls like the idea of a jock that can write... if you cant write, well, ill forward ya something that can melt any chick. ;)

Ive done studies... and 60% of the time, it works every single time. [/s]

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the opposite hand, i just found out the girl i've been "chatting" to for the past 3 years has had a boyfriend for the past year and a half. Big deal, fuck her (again) and move on.

i tried that... never had the nerve to seal the deal. She was ready, i couldnt do it. Fuckin morals :nono:

I dont know if any girls replied to this or not yet but Joe is right. Girls like to have fun too, so don't think YOU have to go up to them all the time. They might come to you. Though that's not what I'd do but... ya know...

I hate being single but I like not being tied down and a guy on my hip 24/7. I can't stand that... so I just have fun with those that like to do what I like.

For instance... I love sports so I like going to sports bars or events. I met a really great guy, coming out of the washroom of a Blue Jackets game. Nearly spilled his beer... we ended up hanging out a lot and then he forgot to tell me he was moving a month later to South Carolina. Doh!

Just don't try too hard... girls pick up on that easy. Just be you.

I may ask Diana to co-auther in my book. Great points

Let's not forget the networking aspect of this either, you may be out having fun and start talking to a girl. Maybe you two have somethings incommon, but it just not all there. If you're a cool guy, and not fucking creepy, she may tell a friend of hers about you and set something up or bring a friend with her next time you meet (not implyng anything). Point is, the girl you talking to, may not be your next date. So, have fun either way and don't have expectations from a conversation or meeting. And for the love of god, don't for get to pick up on body laguage. A girl will let you know if she wants you close to her or not. Do not be the creepy fucker.

Ladies pick up on desperation the way we guys look at fat chicks. No thank you.

My book should be done for spring. You can place orders now though. LOL

Shut up, you fucking sinner. Quit getting dates with lego's and crayons. When you have one that is over 21, then you can have an opinion. LOL

lol, ouch! Well, at least she's cute as hell, Howard. I've dated some under 21's that were worth it.

Call centers. xxtheonlyxx is absolutely correct. Get a part time job at one. It's worth for all the nookie. I've worked at a couple and each one there wasn't enough time for the amount of women I met. Granted, after a bit you start hearing the rumors, but it doesn't stop them! "Oh girl, he's slept with her and her and her, etc". They just keep coming anyway. Guess they figure there must be something about you, then. Curiousity killed the cat. hahaha, pun intended. :D

I ment his GF, but Malory is a nice girl too. Maybe you could help my friend Howard out and see if your sister would be interested in meeting his girlfriend and seeing how well the three of them get along.;)

That's my sister, you son of a.....

But I'll ask her.

Ohio School for the Blind....worked for me! :D

Hmmm, that makes me think about how I've always had a small desire to try out a deaf chick....... :D

I've never had good luck at bars/clubs. Sure, I can get digits, make out with some broad there, etc. but usually when it does turn out into a date, either I was way drunk when I met her and she is a dog, or has some freaking issues.

I've had some luck with the online dating thing. Just ask for pictures, recent, and full body shots, because you can't imagine how ugly some chicks can really be in person. Hell, I met one a week ago that I've had 3 dates with, that has turned out to be pretty awesome (a real carreer, cute w/ very tight body, fun to hang around with). So not all of those chicks you meet online are freaks that can't get a date. That said, don't pay some Match.com or E-harmony crap to find a date online. Chat it up w/ a chick on Myspace or webgroup, or some free personals site. IMO that's a good way to meet someone when you are just getting back into the swing of things.

I met my last ex-g/f tailgating at last year's OSU/Texas game. Lots of chicks down there. Around that same time, I scored a number and some interest off another hottie, but I started really getting into the ex so I never did anything w/ the other chick. Another option for you. :)