5/28/07 -- Memorial Day Ride

BornSinner

hell yeah bro I will be in if I can leave work earky because for some reason I have to work on a holliday but fuck that I am going to try to leave early and if thats the case then me and Pipes will be out for the ride.

I think its going to rain around 1 though so we shall see.

Peace BIATCHES :moo:

I so WISH that I could be there - Especially since it going to rain the next week on and off. But I'm there for the 6/16 ride FOR SURE!! I hope that's a really large group of us - I don't know about the pic thing though, well I will do the picture thing, so long as I am not the one taking them! Just cause I wouldn't know what too shoot! -

FORCAST at accuweather.com and it's radar said the afternoon should be mostly clear, of course that depends on where you are too. Just thought that I would help!

I have a cookout today with my entire family and my 4 kids too so I can't be there :popcorn: - Not that you care, but if you did, that would be the reason I'd give you for not being able to make it there today!!! :drink:

- SKIP