Where to get custom exhaust in Columbus?

KillJoy

a lot of people will reccomend mark vincent at eagle muffler in reynoldsburg, but when i went to him, he wanted a little over 300$ for a DP back exhaust, and that was w/ me providing the mandrel bends. he was going to provide o2 sensor bung (5$?), straight pipe (one 8 foot section would have been enough), flanges, flex pipe, and hangers, and of course weld it together. i felt he was a little bit overpriced considering what i was asking for

Here is my delima....

I have an '03 Mercury Marauder. My Exhaust options are as follows:

Install Kook or Stainless Works Long Tube Headers, and their X-Pipe (w or w/o Cats)

Install Cobra Manifolds, and a Magnaflow 93335 Catted X-Pipe

or

Have a Custom Catted X-Pipe constructed to the stock Manifolds

NO aftermarket X-Pipe will mount to the Factory Manifolds.

I am not looking to increase the sound (yes...I am sure it will increase some), but to free up a little power. The stock tubing from the Manifols to the Mufflers is 2 1/4". Mufflers back is 2 1/2". Also, there are 2 Cats on each side.

I would like 2 1/2 Manifold back, with some High Flow Cats installed.

KillJoy

a lot of people will reccomend mark vincent at eagle muffler in reynoldsburg, but when i went to him, he wanted a little over 300$ for a DP back exhaust, and that was w/ me providing the mandrel bends. he was going to provide o2 sensor bung (5$?), straight pipe (one 8 foot section would have been enough), flanges, flex pipe, and hangers, and of course weld it together. i felt he was a little bit overpriced considering what i was asking for

He charged me only $100 to do mine from the off of the collectors to dumping at the axle, me providing the materials. Not bad IMO, especially since mine is a custom setup cramming 2 3" pipes up there.

well i dont know what his deal was with me. like i said, i would have had the bends, and the cat. maybe he just saw a 20 y/o kid and thought "ill milk him for what hes got"

thats why i ended up going elsewhere. hell, i could buy an aftermarket exhaust for another 50$