cool wheel/tire storage product

evan9381

found this on another forum. pretty cool product for those who have different wheels/tires for summer/winter, and would like an organized way to keep the other wheels

I use this and it comes with a nice cover that velcros closed to make it easier to get the cover on and off. It seems to keep the rims free of dust plus it keeps the tires off eachother. And it is only like $40 canadian...

http://images.canadiantire.ca/media/images/products/images/Assortments/PrimaryAssortments/Automotive/AutomotiveTools/CreepersJacksStands/0090073_450_CC_49a39.jpg

hey i PM'd you the link... oh ya it comes in pieces too so the box isn't to big if you needed it shipped.

i was just at canadian tire... they are on sale for $28.88 cdn they had prolly 4 or 5 on the shelf.

here is the info i got on them

Marketed under the name of Team Mechanix

made by All Trade Tools the product customer service number is 1-800-423-3598

or at http://www.alltradetools.com The company is based out of california.

Why can't you just stack them on top of eachother?
That's what I was thinking. Stack them on top of eachother, and a piece of wood at the bottom. That is a LOT less expensive, lol.

I good wall-mount system would be a much better purchase. Mount them on the wall and OUT OF THE WAY.

Eh I don't even use a peice of wood.

+1, and as soon as I finish building my work bench, I'll be able to stand 12 wheels/tires up next to each other under my heavy duty work table and still only have $50-$60 in materials and a days work.

That's what I was thinking. Stack them on top of eachother, and a piece of wood at the bottom. That is a LOT less expensive, lol.

I good wall-mount system would be a much better purchase. Mount them on the wall and OUT OF THE WAY.

I'm glad i'm not the only one who thought of that.