Looking for seafood restaurant to take g/f for on her birthday

Nitrousbird

My g/f's b-day is this Sunday. I told her I'd take her to dinner, and asked what kind of food she wanted. She wants seafood, not so much the fish, but more on the shrimp-type foods.

I want to take her somewhere nicer than Red Lobster, but not somewhere crazy expensive either. Anywhere in Columbus is fine. Any good recommendations?

Columbus Fish Market on Olentangy River Road. Reasonably priced, a little more upscale, and good food.

+1 great food great atmosphere. There is also on one off of 23 by the marcus theater. We went there for my wifes B-day and spent around $130 for the 2 of us.

joes crab shack if you're just wanting to go out for a good time

You're right, there's nothing that says, "Baby, you're special to me, and here's a dinner to show my appreciation of what you mean to me" than stupid fucking Xmas lights strung across a quasi-pub with dumbass waitstaff periodically belting out annoying chants while pounding dinner plates together.

You're right, there's nothing that says, "Baby, you're special to me, and here's a dinner to show my appreciation of what you mean to me" than stupid fucking Xmas lights strung across a quasi-pub with dumbass waitstaff periodically belting out annoying chants while pounding dinner plates together.

Haha, no shit.

Don't forget their oh-so-professional and welcoming tie-dye attire.

Your third grader teached just handed me a note. It reads:

"This student is pretty fucking dumb."

haha thats actually pretty funny..

I was actually joking guess it didn't come off to well..

"Waits for a smart ass comment by Dr. Z06"

i was making a suggestion. if he doesnt want to go there, he doesnt have to. i DO recall him saying

I want to take her somewhere nicer than Red Lobster, but not somewhere crazy expensive either. Anywhere in Columbus is fine. Any good recommendations?

and didnt someone mention 130$ for dinner for 2? im sorry, maybe thats something you can do every night, but for the average person, 130$ for 2 people to eat is crazy

i was making a suggestion. if he doesnt want to go there, he doesnt have to. i DO recall him saying

and didnt someone mention 130$ for dinner for 2? im sorry, maybe thats something you can do every night, but for the average person, 130$ for 2 people to eat is crazy

Evan an average meal there for 2 would run 50 or 60 usually. When we went we went all out. drinks before appitizers main course (lobster for me) and dessert for both.

Also there is nothing wrong with Joe's crab shack but Joe asked for something better then Red Lobster and Joe's is on par with Red Lobster not that its bad but he was looking for something a little better.