I had my windows tinted today.

SpaceGhost

i like it man. too light for my personal tastes, but, still nice.

Yeah I was thinking of doing 35 on the fronts too but I live in Westerville and I am thinking they want to pull me over anyway. Why give them the reason? The fronts do not look too much different than the rear in person.

I was working on some other photos, so I white balanced yours for you...hope you don't mind :) Left the exposure alone as I can't tell what time they were taken...but the blue tint is gone.

http://www.pbase.com/pdqgp/image/71714555

http://www.pbase.com/pdqgp/image/71714556

http://www.pbase.com/pdqgp/image/71714557

I don't think the cops will bother you for the tint.

Gotta get mine done.

I did 35% all around on my Celica I used to have. I also used to live in Westerville cuz I graduated from Otterbein and was not once bothered because of my tint or or anything really. On my new bimmer I got the sparkling graphite and 35% just didnt look right so I went with 15% in the rear and 25% up front.

You easily could have went darker. Still looks great either way but a little darker would have been even better.

White hot with a touch of sporty class. Nice look Ben.

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

DJ thanks for the phone call, I appreciate the thought, I hope I didn't come across rude. I did not mean too if I did. I didn't want to cancel a Saturday appointment, because my wife did not work today. Your car looks faster than ever punk! Come follow me down Westerville Rd during the day. :D

I knew you were Brian. :cool:

The main reason of tinting the windows was to get the car ready for my child. I would rather have tint for the back seat for my un-born daughter when she is born than those suction cup mounted sun shades. Same with my wifes. I like the 50%, it is easy to see out of at night, while still helping screen headlights out of the side mirrors. SUVs are not bright anymore in my side mirrors. SO since I live in tint ticket alley (westerville) I don't need to worry. I had 35 on my civic Si, but I had a sunroof so they looked lighter as long as the shade was open to let light in. I didn't get ant tickets either. Since I have no sunroof and black and blue interior the windows look darker than they are.