I got engaged last night.

Dr. Pomade

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marriage to the right person is the greatest thing I've experienced thus far in life. Enjoy this time and take everything in...it only gets better from here.

Couldnt have said it better myself. I have only been married a short 6 months (seems like the Honeymoon was last week) but it is a wonderful thing when you can wake up every single morning and know you were lucky enough to find "The one". I am proud of many things in my life but getting to call Michele my wife is by far #1.

Congratulations and have a great time celebrating both the engagement and have a very Happy Holidays as well!

Jeff

Because I didn't want you screaming "DON'T DO IT! DON'T DO IT!" in the middle of me proposing. LOL. :)

Yeah, she was impressed, I think. I don't think she saw that coming at all, even when they "picked" her to be interviewed.

Nah! It's the single guys that yell that. Us married ones want you to JOIN us in the misery....er.....heaven!

Tony

T

LOL - yeah, it's obvious you don't know me - I'll walk to the grocery store with children on my back before I drive a mini-van. :)

Fear not, you have options:

AWD 300hp V70 R

http://www.edmunds.com/media/reviews/top10/05.haunting/05.volvo.v70r.500.jpg

Saab 9-2 aero, WRX guts and aftermarket, looks better, too.

http://www.carpw.com/pictures/saab/9-2X_Aero_2006_1_m.jpg

See also, E55 AMG wagon, s4 and s6 wagons, and best of all:

Audi RS 6 Avant Plus. 473hp, 0-60 4.5 seconds.

http://autojunkie.blogspot.com/ABT%20RS6.jpg

Life doesn't end at family, it begins. You'll need something to haul crap, might as well haul ass, too. ;)

I proposed to Jessica last night at the Blue Jackets game. I arranged to have it done in front of everyone. They "picked" Jessica to be the "Fan of the Game" and, while they were interviewing her, the announcer called for me to step in, asked me a few questions, and then turned it over to me. I pulled out the ring, got down on one knee, and popped the question. She said yes, and the rest is history, I guess.

With all the negative drama going on lately, I thought it would be a nice time to share something like this with everyone. They got all of the proposal and stuff on video and I was told I could have a copy. Once I get it, I'll probably post it up.

I'm extremely happy with how it all turned out. It was a lot to coordinate, but it went really well.

Congrats on the proposal!! It takes major nutz.....especially in from of a crowd ;)

Best of luck to you, and the misses, for the future!!!

KillJoy