Major Server Problems Today

Casper

We're back up and running, but a lot of data was not recoverable.

Anything posted since 8/12/08 has been lost. This includes calendar entries. So please, repost anything you want.

If you recently registered and it seems you cannot log in, most likely your registration information has been lost. Try to re-register using the same username. If it says the username is taken, get ahold of me. Otherwise, continue the registration and enjoy.

I'm horribly sorry this. Several factors all fell into place today causing a catastrophe.

A lot of things are still not working. I'm trying to get everything fixed. If you notice something please post it up.

If your avatar isn't showing up, change it.

Thanks for being patient with me guys and gals. I can't believe this all happened today.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and we're back.

Do you mean we've lost all of the political arguing? Bummer. Starting over in August can only make it a better place. I say purge away.

Good work. And I see you are going by Satan again. Good. That'll teach ya to change your name.

and we're back.

Do you mean we've lost all of the political arguing? Bummer. Starting over in August can only make it a better place. I say purge away.

Good work. And I see you are going by Satan again. Good. That'll teach ya to change your name.

Yeah, the name change was lost also. I'm going to relax and get some sleep. I'll worry about changing it tomorrow.

Yes, all of the political ramblings are gone. That was the first thing I thought of too. :lol:

Thought I was going to go postal with out the site....DAMN I was seriously going to check myself in to the psyc. ward before lives were lost. Losing OR.NET is like jumping off abridge.... Well I would not really know I guess since i have never really done it..... So i guess that would be messed up for me to say something like ......that..........Right?

There I go again. I hate rambeling....

Damn, Ben...I wasn't around for a week or so and you ran this site into the ground... :nono: :grin: J/k Thanks for working hard getting it back up and running!

I wish life had a redo button

+1 That's funny...I thought the same thing. I started to read through some of the posts and was thinking "Damn, I wish I could reset my life back to August...I'd make a few changes!" Oh well...shit happens!

:eek:WOW! I sit here scratching my head in disbelief at how long it would take me to re-create 2+ months of my posts/how many tens of hours I spent creating them to begin with, and some good material/writing that was lost.....Including the Jim Beam threads/pics that everyone contributed to, & all the political debates I've been participating in on here :nono:

What a time sink.....All those hours invested....Now gone, just like that, and nothing to show

Looks like all our "Friends" & "Social Groups" w/pix have been wiped out as well then, along with our PM boxes after that date?

Can you re-add the "4th Annual DTC Ride....Destination TBA" back on the calendar for June 13-14th again please

My post count is about 500 short as well. Is that something you can ammend? I believe it was around 1450 today before the crash

Do we need to pass the collective hat Ben, to purchase something for the board & ensure this doesn't happen again?

Edited by Fonzie

:eek:WOW! I sit here scratching my head in disbelief at how long it would take me to re-create 2+ months of my posts/how many tens of hours I spent creating them to begin with, and some good material/writing that was lost.....Including the Jim Beam threads/pics that everyone contributed to, & all the political debates I've been participating in on here :nono:

What a time sink.....All those hours invested....Now gone, just like that, and nothing to show

Looks like all our "Friends" & "Social Groups" w/pix have been wiped out as well then, along with our PM boxes after that date?

Can you re-add the "4th Annual DTC Ride....Destination TBA" back on the calendar for June 13-14th again please

My post count is about 500 short as well. Is that something you can ammend? I believe it was around 1450 today before the crash

Do we need to pass the collective hat Ben, to purchase something for the board & ensure this doesn't happen again?

Terrible. Just terrible. Your poor post count is 500 short :lol:

20k hits :D at least you know we're faithfull! :lol: Oh well shit happens, it's not your fault, not a big deal to me anyways, we carved pumpkins last night, actually Mom and I carved pumpkins, the kids kinda just picked out designs and threw seeds/pumpkin junk at each other :rolleyes: