Ohio Riders Meet and Greet

John

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It made me :lol:

Yes...me too. I'm going to get to work on recreating the last 200 posts I had. I want it to be like it was yesterday.

So, I heard this meet in greet is in October right? Still a couple months off but I will try to make it!;)

Oh Zerocrash all our "hardcore" flirting has been erased forever now. Hmmmm, we'll have to make a go at it again. Hehe. j/k.

I didn't realized how much I was on this darn site at night. I got sooooo much accomplished last night with all my extra free time!!! I missed all my cyberspace buddies.

eh, about 3 hrs, my mother was going to babysit for us, and Tonya had to work, and I was going to come down, but saturday night while I was at my friends wedding she got called into work, bummer news after getting back from a wedding reception :(

eh, about 3 hrs, my mother was going to babysit for us, and Tonya had to work, and I was going to come down, but saturday night while I was at my friends wedding she got called into work, bummer news after getting back from a wedding reception :(

That's sucky. Hopefully next time you can kick fate in the junk and make it this way.