Ohio Riders Meet and Greet

John

Oh Zerocrash all our "hardcore" flirting has been erased forever now. Hmmmm, we'll have to make a go at it again. Hehe. j/k.

I didn't realized how much I was on this darn site at night. I got sooooo much accomplished last night with all my extra free time!!! I missed all my cyberspace buddies.

maybe now you can forget how small of a fella i am and go back to crushing :lol: jk jk jk (i liked how pissed you got the first time)

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe now you can forget how small of a fella i am and go back to crushing :lol: jk jk jk (i liked how pissed you got the first time)

Hahahaha....I wasn't pissed! It takes alot more than that to upset me!!! Besides I love me some skinny guys! I just like em tall! :D So now u can add that to my list. Geez I'm so hard to please!

Micheal & I are just teasing eachother.....the "hardcore" terminology came from Satan!

Jealous are ya?? :p:p

Besides I love me some skinny guys! I just like em tall! :D

Sounds like you just need a nice set of 6" stiletto heels man! ;)

Just say the word people, and i'll set up another one.

Just decide on a date. Im good with doing Pig Iron again.

I thought this time i would negotiate a percentage of our tabs to go to a charity of our choice.

Just say the word people, and i'll set up another one.

Just decide on a date. Im good with doing Pig Iron again.

I thought this time i would negotiate a percentage of our tabs to go to a charity of our choice.

The piggy was really cool but I think we need a bigger venue