Did anyone have a good New Year???

Nitrousbird

Man, everyone seems to be getting broken into, shot at, or watching people die.

Mine was better than that. Went to a Jackets game, then spent the rest of the evening at Frog Bear. We had 3 girls invite us back to their room at Crowne Plaza, where I scored some free pizza and Jager Bombs. G/f is out of the country right now, so that's all I scored. :(

I got in a fight with my wife, made up by giving her a facial, then played Poker with the in-laws and ate some badass taco dip made by my father-in-law.

BTW, Hocking Hills at night....you can see just about every star in the sky. The temperature last night was amazing for standing outside and just looking at the sky go by.

Guest wesxprs
I got the chance to stop a f'n moron from beating the shit out of his girlfriend about 3:30am and almost put him in a rear naked choke! I drank a lot of beer also.

Guest powers

Went to a GREAT dinner at Brio with the wife. After 2 bottles of wine hit the movie theater and headed home. Had a few drinks at home and watched the ball drop. Got my new years kiss and proceeded to take business upstairs.

Looks like 2007 will be a good one.

Went to Smith & Wollensky's......Paid $129 for dinner. Got to the party....got drunk..purged all my lobster and steak into a sink. Yes...pissed me OFF. I might as well took the money and threw on the ground..

I had a great one sitting on the beach and surfing the past couple days here in Daytona Beach, FL. OH YEAH!

Hope everyone had a safe and fun New Years! :-)

Hey Chick,

I was going to call you today. I should fly down for a day just to hang out. When are you coming back? I have to go to Dallas on Sunday and Chicago on Monday. Give me a call.

oxox

Meg

I had a pretty good time. Went down to Nashville. Would've been better if my friends down there weren't fucking fighting. Stupid people. But all in all, I had a good time. Watched a few bands play. Ligion is really damn good. You guys haven't heard of them yet, but you will. They just got signed like last week. I was impressed. Drank a little. Got my midnight kiss. All's good. Glad to be home though. I feel like I need a vacation from that vacation.

http://www.myspace.com/ligion

checked into mine and the womans hotel which was the Renaissance on third street. Then went to the lodge bar and watched accoustica play while getting hammered. And returned to the hotel. the band was great, the hotel was awsome except that being a four star hotel on top of the room it cost 22 dollars plus tip to have my car parked in the garage which is all valet so it was nice. and I havent been that drunk in a long time and I never got sick or hung over. The worst part is I didnt get laid because the woman past out in .34 seconds of being in the room.