Whats it doing by you?

Dweezel

Don't be hatin the playa', hate the Game.

BTW - A&M is looking for a DBA, and has a program that fast-tracks spousal hiring........just sayin.....and riding weather year round.....

If youre saying TX has riding weather year round, you must be out of your damn mind. 115 degree summers are NOT riding weather.. And its humid as shit there many days.

the temp and humidity is different depending on where you are located.

I'm in College Station, TX. Even at the hottest/most humid, it didn't seem any worse than in Columbus, OH. It does get cold at night during the winter, but the days are nice and mild.

That's good Cleave...hopefully the snow will melt quickly because I have a strange feeling that instead of snow angels you'll be making other body parts instead.

By the way how are the meds working? Any more subconsciously manifested body parts showing up?

• 3 weeks later...
maybe im just numb towards driving in bad weather cuz of my job. but i am always the asshole in the left lane passing everyone :lol:

+1

I used to live in Jonesboro GA near Atlanta, one year we got about .25 to .5 inch of snow and the city about shut down. You couldnt even make snow balls for a good fight.....