ND still sucks....now and forever

cNeutron

Once again last night Notre Dame was shown for the overated school that they are. They CANT hang with the big power house colleges! Why they keep being put into these BCS games is beyond me. They cant win a big game to save their lives. Talent is just not their, Brady Quinn is a joke. The refs were horrible in the game as well. How they call defensive pass interference on a guy when he is litterly being pulled down by his jeresy is beyond me. 10 straight bowl loses ND you suck.

Yes, ND sucks. Who has the "great" Brady Quinn ever beat? They beat UM last year, a team that ended up 7-5... They played 3 top 10 teams this year and got STOMPED by all of them.. The last 4 top 10 teams they played (OSU, UM, USC, LSU) gained an average of close to 490 total yards. OSU even had over 600, LSU with close to 580. God they suck, I'm so happy they got the shit kicked out of them again.

The refs were terrible I thought also, they kept calling "unsportsmanlike conduct" whenever a receiver would catch a ball then toss the ball to an opposing player after the play, I know that's kind of taunting but I rarely ever see that get called like that.

The past couple days showed that both ND and Michigan were overrated, as usual.

Agreed, ND is overrated and should never have been in a BCS bowl.

For the record, I believe it's 9 straight bowl losses, not 10.

All of this reminds me of a joke I read here (that was posted by Hoblick, I think):

How are Notre Dame and marijuana alike? Both get smoked when put in a bowl.

The refs were terrible I thought also, they kept calling "unsportsmanlike conduct" whenever a receiver would catch a ball then toss the ball to an opposing player after the play, I know that's kind of taunting but I rarely ever see that get called like that.

unsportsmanlike conduct is a larger rule that encompasses taunting, and its probably different by NCAA rules. Either way, ND fans are all a bunch of fanboy fucks and ND fucking has to join a conference. The only reason they're independents is cuz they want to always have a bowl bid. Join a fucking real conference.

i dont think michigan was too overrated. seeing how they raped the overrated notre dame. although it was clear to me before any of the bowls that lsu was the #2 team in the nation.

Dr Z06 my bad I must have been looking into the future about 10 loses in a row. lol I didnt think Michigan was overrated and I hate that school. USC was pretty good that day to be said lightly. LSU looked really good last night they would have given OSU a run for their money. All I know is I cant wait till Monday GO OSU!!!!

Tossing a ball to an opposing player is one of the worst taunts that an athlete can do and is called every time it happens. I've never seen it not called.

ND fans are all a bunch of fanboy fucks and ND fucking has to join a conference. The only reason they're independents is cuz they want to always have a bowl bid. Join a fucking real conference.

Agreed. Plus they dont have to share the purse from a bowl with any conference members.

Follow the money.

Tossing a ball to an opposing player is one of the worst taunts that an athlete can do and is called every time it happens. I've never seen it not called.

I agree, but Dwayne Jarrett kind of did something similar during the Rose Bowl and it didn't get called. He caught a pass, got tackled, and, while on the ground, handed the ball to the defensive back as if to say, "Here, you obviously can't get this ball without me giving it to you." I thought it was a real dick of a move and wished he would have got called for it.

Also, notably, he kind of taunted a UM player earlier in the same game during his touchdown catch. As he was running into the end zone, he turned back and pointed at the pursuing defensive back. (And the back, who ended up hitting him late as he was in the end zone, ended up getting the personal foul called on him.)

Also, notably, he kind of taunted a UM player earlier in the same game during his touchdown catch. As he was running into the end zone, he turned back and pointed at the pursuing defensive back. (And the back, who ended up hitting him late as he was in the end zone, ended up getting the personal foul called on him.)

haha, i lol'ed when he pointed at him.

I LOL'd when he handed him the ball on the ground.

I imagined him saying "Here bitch. Here's a ball. You should hang on to that shit because I'm fucking sweet. You can put it in a fucking museum to remember Lloyd Carr's last bowl game. Wasup bitchface."