Memorial Day cookout/ride pics.....

Putty

Robin took pic for the cookout...I was done passed out....

Lesson learned...

DONT NOT TAKE A MUSCLE RELAXER AND DRINK WITH ALL OF US....

PASSED OUT BY 1130....TALKING CRAZY SHIT ABOUT THE GIRLS ARE HIDING IN THE TV BOX :lol::lol::lol:

P.S. Putty

Thanks for the last picture....

If everyone had just half as much fun as I did it was the perfect day, well kinda sorta. Loved the quote though, "I was trying to keep up with your son." That was the the hardest I pushed the DR-Z since I bought it in January. That little 400 fucking rocks!. Kudos to all the girls on the ride, everyone of you stuffed me and made me your bitch. That's OK, you're still invited to my birthday party this Saturday. The PPP is going on the market this week, next B-Day party is gonna be in Costa Rica. Frontier just announced $298 round trip air fares from Denver to Costa Rica, non stop. Jump on a cheap flight to Denver and come on down! It cost me $1300+ for a round trip ticket last year.

Pops

Hell yeah Yota! Way to rock the suit bro, looks good. I sport my 2piece JR GPX-Type R suit 99.9% of my out of town rides.

Sinner....as you know I didn't use to, but I'm digging your bike now man. I guess it took time to realize the beauty of it. :cool: Looks good.

This picture is interesting... Names please? :banana:

Hell yeah Yota! Way to rock the suit bro, looks good. I sport my 2piece JR GPX-Type R suit 99.9% of my out of town rides.

Sinner....as you know I didn't use to, but I'm digging your bike now man. I guess it took time to realize the beauty of it. :cool: Looks good.

Nick its all good...

Kaw rider to Kaw rider

That's ol' flat fish.... :lol:

Your lucky my camera is still in my bike because I have a pic of you doing the exact same thing to your lady... I will post tonight... Putty and I thought the pics would be funny however the girls didnt agree as much... It turned into a damn wrestling match to get those funny pics.

And as bad as the pics look, there is really nothing going on.

That's ol' flat fish.... :lol:

Your lucky my camera is still in my bike because I have a pic of you doing the exact same thing to your lady... I will post tonight... Putty and I thought the pics would be funny however the girls didnt agree as much... It turned into a damn wrestling match to get those funny pics.

And as bad as the pics look, there is really nothing going on.

First, you had your head up a horses ass and now this..... What's next flounder

:)

To all who came thank you. For those who missed out maybe next time. The summer has just begun and the parties will get better and better. We still need to top the water fight party last year.Will be posting our pics. soon.