Anybody else ride bikes? (the ones with pedals)

turbomark

I used to do alot of riding when I lived in California. When i was younger, bmx. I WILL be getting a new mountain bike when the weather gets better to help get and stay in shape. There seems to be alot of nice places to go riding around here.

Right now, I don't have a bike, so I just decided to wait till spring or summer and buy a new one. Otherwise, I'd be down. I mean, probably down on the ground in the first mile, gasping. But that's ok, I'd do it.

I just starting riding last summer a little bit. I built myself a recumbent tricycle. Its nice and relaxing and your not sore after a few miles of riding.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y288/Bgbdbn/tri5b.jpg

mountain biking here. I used to basiclly live at Alumi creek. I tried to back into it last year but f'ed up both my ankles. Comining this spring I plan on getting some of my gear updated. I also plan on doing a bunch of night riding (at alumi creek).

I mostly ride road now (cannondale r-500)

I used to ride at least 20 miles 5 times a week but the trails out here in indy aren't very good at all.

TJ, I have a 96 mongoose villain in good condition, let me know if you want pics or whatever.

Guest FooFooMaru

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y12/majin_cloud2/SD5302632.jpg

That's what I'm riding on campus. Basket for books and a lock and sweet looks. Says Free Spirit in "hippie" font on support bar.

Awessssssssome

I have a Haro Pro 98' I'll sell to someone for 50 bux.. GT crank, diamondback aluminum spiked pedals, Haro no-slip grips, lizard skins and etc.. I used to dirt jump it but I don't really ride anymore. Bike is in good condition, frame isn't bent or dented in any way.

Bmx here, I'm currently looking for a new ride so if anyone knows of any cool bikes laying around let me know.

I might know a guy, lemme ask.

I ride trails, at least I did before I spread my seed. Wouldn't mind getting back into it. I may know some other interested cats from school.

Alum Creek trails are quite FTW, for the area anyways.

Hey shawn, start jogging now. Run on your toes to absorb shock, and get you legs ready for some abuse again. Atrophy is a bitch.

I use to do a lot of mountian biking at Camp Falling Rock while I was in Boy Scouts in Licking County. They have some fun trails to bike down, but they don't quite like strangers to show up and use there trails. I am hopeing to get back in shape enough to do it again.