10/31 Atwood ride

CleaveTheGreat

I'm in on this as well. That has always been a pretty clean ride. Perhaps I can get my little cousin to tag along, who just got a used 600RR a few days ago. Between Atwood and taking 212 to 164, which is easy to do, I am never bored in that area.

Yes, we were heading to Atwood when you had your problem. We would have taken Atwood and then jumped on 164 from there, a nice place to go. Today is almost perfect. My cousin and I are going to ride for a bit after he is done with work. Tomorrow I think it should be cooler but clear. You never know about Ohio...

I went out to Atwood today and it was good. Nobody seemed to reply to this thread and it's a fairly accessible route for me, with a nice twisty road even before Atwood that I enjoy. Now is the cager's would just stay off the curves, I could actually lean a little bit. Greg is alright, I was there but the 'bird has a broken wing. I can't figure out what happened that day. A very short ride though...

so cleve, is there an after action report from the post ride activities yesterday? or did spz manage the good ole CB?

Haha I'll spare you the details but let's just say that it ended well....it usually does I'm a good closer. And amazingly no cb to speak of but I think Leah is a little scared since Jen told her that I never use my brakes...

That is a nice ride for a quick fix. Plus 164 is easy to get to from Atwood which means even more fun. I just wish we had a few more months left to ride. Next year I want to see what W.Virginia has to offer. I imagine quite a bit...

Haha I'll spare you the details but let's just say that it ended well....it usually does I'm a good closer. And amazingly no cb to speak of but I think Leah is a little scared since Jen told her that I never use my brakes...

hahaha. I do have to say I've been impressed with what you have been able to pull off. From what I heard, this girl doesn't fit your usual M.O. though.

Jen and I ran the loop around Atwood. Not really a "ride" as much as a quick run around the lake. I was going slow as shit anyway cuz I had someone on the back.

going slow?!?...damn it, and here i finally thought i was starting to ride faster :lol: