What do you guys think?

Kevin R.

It gets better everytime i look at it. I dont like the (good with beer) maybe you should steal from champs and say "recomended with a tall samual adams" or "best served with chilled 23oz draft", but what do i know.

That was the one thing I was unsure about too. The only thing is this had to have a "target market" and I was aiming at college age males or younger sports fan type people which the restaurant is marketed to but the menu necessarily isn't.

Maybe I can think of something else.

It gets better everytime i look at it. I dont like the (good with beer) maybe you should steal from champs and say "recomended with a tall samual adams" or "best served with chilled 23oz draft", but what do i know.

I like your advice, thanks. Changed it up a bit. :)

Haha thanks. What's all this about beerfest?

I guess Saturday all over OU there was a beerfest tourney. They literally played everygame from the movie - huge party - unfortunately one of my partners decided to puss out so we and a few girls just stayed in town.

btw - Ironically that weekend that you came to cbus I wound up staying at OU the whole weekend :p

btw - Ironically that weekend that you came to cbus I wound up staying at OU the whole weekend :p

Haha bastard. Hit me up next time your down. With all this trouble you have with your partners pussying out, you need the beerpong champion of the world on your team. :nod:

Aesthetically pleasing for sure. :cool:

I haven't had a chance to read it over closely, but, from what I scanned, that seemed fine as well.

Thanks. :) Basically what is on the menu was on the previous menu in the majority, or stuff from their website.