New Meeting Places

Martin

thanks ben. i might have to go down there some time and check out the road

It's the police station, if you didn't get it before.

owned=dumbass

ahhh yea trust me that comment was all sarcasm. of course i saw the map. nice try though

=trying to cover post not to look like an idiot:slap:

haha right Ben right haha I am thinking about entering my car into some Mid-Ohio stuff this year, how do I go about this?

First thing you've gotta do is; make SURE there are no vettes in your class. Because if there is, you have NO chance at winning. :D

You've obviously never been to any open track days and watched the way 99% of the vette's drive.

lol. Nah, afraid I haven't. But, I'd sure like to get involved in some this year. I've got a shit ton of stuff to do to my car first to get it setup for such an event. I'm a long way from being ready.

nice try john but no. and mike u better hope the evo isn't in ur class if u do autocross

Last I saw the Cobra's were moved down to F-Stock for stock cars and pobably ESP and CP I would think with the rest of the mustangs.

The Evo's run A-Stock, BSP, and SM.

Hey, this is Vin Diesel. Listen, I have huge triceps. Anyway, here's the deal - you don't just get to come in off the street and join the gang. No, first, we'll see how you do at Race Wars and then we'll talk. So, go get your glow sticks and the title to your S2000 and I'll see you in the desert this April.

This is why I've missed this place!!!!