Has anyone bought appliances from Appliance mart?

Stampede

I deal with cost prices from the manufactures they use... Most of the "deals" are just the cost prices on open box/scratch dent items. For genuine lost leader items, look for the hhgregg ads where they have 4 appliances for $1000 or the like. If you want good deals on higher end lines, they simply cant often be found in retail. Try craigslist or the like.

i felt like we got one hell of a better deal at appliance smart than best buy or hh gregg

we got a black Maytag ceramic top stove, a black Maytag standalone freezer and a black Maytag dual door, ice/water dispensing refrigerator that is big as hell, all for like $850

at best buy for very comparable items they wanted like $1350

i will be going back to them

Guest NinetyFox
I used to work at appliance smart. They used to have better deals than they do now. Sometimes they do have a deal or two you really have to shop around though. I remember the better deals being on the higher cost appliances for ex. Kicthenaid black and stainless stove $999, best buy= $1850. Lower price items may be something like 25-50 bucks cheaper, not worth it. I remember the good ol days When I used to tell people "If I take 400 bucks off the price what do you think that does to my commision" Customer:"I don't know, makes it lower?" "So if I make less money why should I do this". Then said customer would go to ATM and get me 100 bucks. Like I said they used to have better deals when they were more mom & pop "like".

I bought my fridge there about 5 years ago. Due to the high of my cabinets, I had to go with a slightly shorter model, which is harder to find. I saved a couple hundred bucks over all of the other places I looked. If I need an appliance again, they are the first place I'm shopping.

i bought a washer dryer there about 6 months ago or so...i was looking for something cheap but effective. i got a super capacity washer (which holds a shitload more than my parents "super capacity") and a dryer that will do a huge load of towels in about 90 min for i think 550 after taxes.

just checked, 534 so it was 399+tax

i will go back to them if i need anything again. guy i talked to was helpful, asked me what i was looking for, i told him, he took me right to a model they had on sale, was on par with what i was looking for, and i had it home a couple hours later

Watch for the bait and switch. I was in there buying a freezer. Wife picked it out and we made the deal. I went home and got the truck, when I returned they told me I bought a different freezer that was $50 less than the one the wife picked out and they had wrote it down wrong, but it was paid for and I needed to take the other smaller unit because that is what I paid for. I told them that it wasn't what the wife picked out and after much discussion I said just return the money and I would go elsewhere. At that point the guy finally involved a manager and it was taken care of. Now I can see one clerical error and would not bring this up except there was also a lady in there buying a washer / dryer combo that was having a similar "Well our salesman wrote down the wrong SKU and you bought the model next to it" thing to her too. So be aware of it. As far as the Woody thing, dealing with them is like dealing with a pawn shop, they have 'wiggle room' in the pricing and can make better deals on things if you try to chew em down. The woody thing will just part of all that. And it tells them there advertizing dollars are being well spent.