wtb: 90-91 honda crx

90civichb

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i'm not sure how much your looking to spend but my buddy is selling his low low 12 sec. crx. i believe he is wanting $3500 for it.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c65/1STI2H8/friends%20cars/PICT0010-1.jpg

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c65/1STI2H8/friends%20cars/metalyeah.jpg

here is a video from last season.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/wm/39f52988-f351-4cb5-ba75-98de0149a950.htm

I hate to do this but need money for other projects so here it goes.

Selling my 1990 crx si that I use mostly at the track to drag race with. Car has a 5 month old paint job on it. The body is NOT in perfect shape and the paint has not been wet sanded or buffed. no rust showing on the car it was ground down first but quick.Door jams were not done either. I didn't really care for this car to look the best in the world because it did what it was meant to do for me. Here are the mods on the car as I am selling it.

Jdm b16>had 52,000 miles when I got it and maybe put 2,000 miles on it if that

cable *LSD* transmission .>syncro going out of fifth but have new carbon coated ones that will go with the car

avid mounts>custom solid rear mount for hard launches

stock pr3 ecu

aebs intake manifold

aem fuel rail

b&m fuel pressure regulator

dc sports 4-1 header(heat wrapped)> no catback with the car

custom cold air intake going through passenger headlight

msd sci+ ignition> has 2 step and nitrous retard built in

msd plug wires

zex spark plugs> 2 passes on them

act xtreme pressure plate>only 10 passes on the act parts

act 6 puck disc

act streetlite flywheel

dc sports short shifter

zex dry nitrous kit>75 shot jets installed and will come with 55 shot jets

autometer tachometer w/ shift light

autometer oil psi gauge

autometer water temp gauge>not hooked up

autometer air/fuel gauge

brand new brake pads,calipers,rotors all the way around the car

steering wheel with 2 buttons for n20 or 2-step

z10 traction bars>fresh aligment early last year

fiberglass sunroof filler>lighter for racing

no name coilover suspension> I pulled 1.71 60 ft.s on this suspension

That's about all I can think of off the top of my head. you would probably come see it anyway if interested. I have quite a bit of stuff in storage for it extra parts, old parts that will also go with the car.

The car is pretty much all stripped except dash and drivers seat. I do have the passenger seat but the bottle is sitting in it's place I took the heater core/controls out for room/weight purposes. The car will NOT come with the slicks. it will come with 13'' hx wheels in the back and steele's in the front. I would sell the slicks for more money though.

Car ran 5 12.1 second runs at the end of the season last year after I fixed the suspension. I know it has elevens in it. Car has not been tuned yet so with that it should get a lot more power. No mechanical problems,no leaking oil,ect ect.! remember this car can be driven on the street with a catback exhaust. I did it all the time a tore many asses with it This car pulls hard as hell coming off the line and doesn't stop. very impressive for just a b16

I know what I have in this car and I know I won't get out of it what I spent but i'm gonna ask $4,500. where you gonna find an almost 11 sec. car for that much

Any questions feel free to ask because I'm sure I left something out.

thanks,

Paul

Is this the one on craigslist that needs a halfshaft?

Yes, my buddy has a i think 91 hatch with like 230k, motor runs fine, i think 4 sp manual, needs a half shaft, drives just makes noise. 250$ fair amount of rust.

No its not the one on craigslist. He use to drive it to school everyday untill he got a crx. He is going to get some pics here soon then I will direct you to them, or if you want I will give his number to you.

No its not the one on craigslist. He use to drive it to school everyday untill he got a crx. He is going to get some pics here soon then I will direct you to them, or if you want I will give his number to you.

pics please unless the thread creator wants a crack at it (it is his thread, anyway)

Guest trbothat

I've got a 1989 CRX DX, 149,000, bone stock, except for a Tanabi catback, was my daily driver, gets 35mph, $1900

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t230/awalp/DSC00165.jpg