Any ATV riders?

Casper

I'd avoid the utility quads. I know you want to use it to plow snow...but isn't that what you have a wife for?! (joking). We got one snow fall last year. I used my 400ex to remove snow: donuts in the driveway!!!

Knowing you like a little speed, you might want to go with something else. Perry/Wayne will support the utility quad...but I'm fairly certain you'll tire quickly.

If you're buying new, you should really look in the honda 700...it has rear independent suspension. Also, look in to the new Bombardiers/Cannondales. I cant remember the make, but Hinds carries this quad i speak of. they're more like a sport quad but they have rear independent suspensions and they're fully automatic. Also, you can switch from 2 to 4 wheel drive. The salesman spoke highly of this and a friend did some research and stated that these were really good. you might be able to attach a plow for the one snow day per year.

There was a Polaris Razor at Haspin the last time I camped that was ripping! I bet he was running 45-50mph. It was pretty tricked out. I would say he could have went anywhere I did on my 400ex.

The Razor is fun..but there'd be no way in hell I'd take that thing to Wayne or Perry. Quick turning is horrible..front just slides. It's pretty quick for what it is though.

Ben, for what you want to do...I think that quad would suit you fine. Like Zorro said, the plow would be an added bonus. Doesn't snow enough for that to be a deciding factor. Kinda like buying a snowblower......he he...I did.