Any ATV riders?

Casper

True, but only if you're comparing it to a bike. It's not any wider than a sport quad.

No but its a shit ton heavier and slower off the line which means you wont be jumping some of the little ravines and mud flows that he the faster sport quads can. Not to mention a much larger turning radius due to its length.

Granted, Im talking about Perry only here and like I said, its not exactly quad friendly at that place.. Wayne is fine for quads and I have even seen some of the side by side APV’s out there.

No but its a shit ton heavier and slower off the line which means you wont be jumping some of the little ravines and mud flows that he the faster sport quads can. Not to mention a much larger turning radius due to its length.

Granted, Im talking about Perry only here and like I said, its not exactly quad friendly at that place.. Wayne is fine for quads and I have even seen some of the side by side APV’s out there.

I think you'd be surprised how fast the 450 is off the line that Ben is looking at. It's no 450R but it is a 450 fuel injected, liquid cooled motor.

Yeah Perry is definitely tighter than Wayne. Perry is cool though because you don't have to stay on a designated trail. Although I tend to lost as fook everytime I'm there..

I think you'd be surprised how fast the 450 is off the line that Ben is looking at. It's no 450R but it is a 450 fuel injected, liquid cooled motor.

Yeah Perry is definitely tighter than Wayne. Perry is cool though because you don't have to stay on a designated trail. Although I tend to lost as fook everytime I'm there..

We got lost as all hell last time we were there. Ended up back at the same spot like 4 different times. Then the thunderstorm came and we were all damn near out of gas. Luckily we found some other guys that were headed back and followed them. Even they got turned around a few times.

Never the less, the suspension on that quad isn't setup for fast rough terrain w/ jumps and such. A friend used to ride a Honda Rancher quad with us there and he'd be getting his ass kicked left and right. Bought a 400ex...whole new smoother ride.

I guess it's all in what you want the quad for. If it's for occasional rides at Wayne/Perry or other woods...I would not get a utility quad. Sport quad all the way....Doesn't have to be the new bad ass 450s/525s, but along those lines.

Never the less, the suspension on that quad isn't setup for fast rough terrain w/ jumps and such. A friend used to ride a Honda Rancher quad with us there and he'd be getting his ass kicked left and right. Bought a 400ex...whole new smoother ride.

I guess it's all in what you want the quad for. If it's for occasional rides at Wayne/Perry or other woods...I would not get a utility quad. Sport quad all the way....Doesn't have to be the new bad ass 450s/525s, but along those lines.

I'm wanting a utility quad I can occasionally take out to Wayne. I know a few people here locally with land and we ride utility atvs there all the time. Plus I'm looking to get a snow plow for it.

I'm wanting a utility quad I can occasionally take out to Wayne. I know a few people here locally with land and we ride utility atvs there all the time. Plus I'm looking to get a snow plow for it.

Then that would probably do you right. If you eventually get into the trails and more technical what I would consider fun stuff then you may want a sport quad but until then, there is something to be said about a quad with a plow and winch. Why do you want a plow?

Then that would probably do you right. If you eventually get into the trails and more technical what I would consider fun stuff then you may want a sport quad but until then, there is something to be said about a quad with a plow and winch. Why do you want a plow?

Used to have one. Loved it. I'd plow the neighbors out. Had fun cruising Dublin during snow storms. Plus we'll probably be buying some land soon.

There was a Polaris Razor at Haspin the last time I camped that was ripping! I bet he was running 45-50mph. It was pretty tricked out. I would say he could have went anywhere I did on my 400ex.