Did you vote?

fusion

Did you vote?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Did you vote?

• Yes!
    • No.
    • None of your business!

i woke up at six for no reason, so i decided to go and try and beat the lines.lol. we made the lines! we stood out the door. but when i left, noone was outside. got there about 6.30 and was leaving bout 7.45.. i did good for being on crutches.lol. but came home in pain. but it wasnt gonna stop me from voting.

the pres. cand. was scattered for me also.. one at the top, one down close to the bottom

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing I found a tad hinky was that McCain's name was at the top of the screen and Obama's at the bottom with 5 or 6 in between in that first column.

And you guys think I'm conspiracy oriented??? ;) Looked like it was alphabetical to me Jeremi.....McCain, Nader, Obama....some others I can't remember 'cause I've never heard of them before

Went about 10:30 here....Walked right up to the ballot, no wait

And you guys think I'm conspiracy oriented??? ;) Looked like it was alphabetical to me Jeremi.....McCain, Nader, Obama....some others I can't remember 'cause I've never heard of them before

Went about 10:30 here....Walked right up to the ballot, no wait

We ruled out alphabetical early in the thread.

That's kind of why it would be an issue. If they intentionally listed one candidate at the top and the other at the bottom it could cause problems for some voters. I think we've determined though it's not an issue.

As motivated as BO's supporters are, I don't think they're accidentally gonna vote for McCain, just because he's on the top some places Jeremi

As motivated as BO's supporters are, I don't think they're accidentally gonna vote for McCain, just because he's on the top some places Jeremi

I didn't say only McCain at the top, I said one over the other. Mine was McCain at the top w/Obama at the bottom of the screen and in post #4 CBRJess posted her's the other way around. Flounder put to rest the flipping of candidates between top and bottom when he posted both McCain and Obama were closer to the middle on his.

Absentee ballots are the greatest. I waited in line for a couple of hours for the last election and don't plan on doing that again, even though I don't get the "I voted" sticker to wear to get free stuff.

That reminds me,, Time to go and get some free starbucks. :)

i voted sunday at vetsin columbus - 4 hours. THen went to pick up my daughter at 5:30 (her school was a polling station) and there was several booths open. I know if i had waited to vote till today there would have been a line out the door....LOL!!!! oh well.