Motorcycle wreck caught on helment cam

thorne

Now that just looks like he's aiming for that guy. Not cool.

I really don't think so. I think he was just going very fast and couldn't judge the that the guy would slide that far right. Even on video it appeared he was first going straight.

Now that just looks like he's aiming for that guy. Not cool.

Now just exactly what do you think he could do? Can't go back to the inside of the curve without dumping his own bike, can't stay in the line he has because he might run over the other guy or his bike, so he pretty much HAS to go to the outside and whale the brakes. Just bad luck the other driver came across the track, so that he had to keep going outside. And once he was in the grass, forget about steering and braking.

WTF kind of dumbass manuever was that?? This is why I still hesitate to get a bike!!

from experiance, People don't pay attention to you. I've had a few close calls. Just people running stop signs, Turning on front of you. Thats my favorite. JO BLO feels that even though hes in the wrong lane he should turn right.